The Royal Blue Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**Blues v Barnsley - Match Thread & Chat**

+5
evergreen blue
hootie63
bluenoseghag
lowdham bluenose
bluenosekev
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

**Blues v Barnsley - Match Thread & Chat** - Page 4 Empty **Blues v Barnsley - Match Thread & Chat**

Post  bluenosekev Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:48 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Saturday Tea Time the Tykes are at St Andrews for a match live on Sky TV.

£18.00 for an advance adult ticket in the Titon Rd (£23.00 pay on the day) means we will be in for a shocker of a crowd.

Whose going? Whose Not?

LOF for me cheers

My prediction is 1.1. What is yours ?

kro.
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

like : 45

Back to top Go down

**Blues v Barnsley - Match Thread & Chat** - Page 4 Empty Re: **Blues v Barnsley - Match Thread & Chat**

Post  bluenosekev Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:43 pm

Raters wrote:Even on reflection, i have nothing to add.

Unusual for you.
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

Back to top Go down

**Blues v Barnsley - Match Thread & Chat** - Page 4 Empty Re: **Blues v Barnsley - Match Thread & Chat**

Post  bluenosekev Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:45 pm

bluenoseghag wrote:A worse display than Fulham, i thought i'd never say that, but i have.

Two worse performances over the last few years and both were at home. I don't remember us ever having a real bad performance under CH tho. When you think only 2 years ago we were cup winners..Last year Europa was a fantastic experience..Now look at us..

kro
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

Back to top Go down

Post  Raters Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:30 pm

bluenosekev wrote:
Raters wrote:Even on reflection, i have nothing to add.

Unusual for you.

It's already been said mate.

the only thing i'd add is lets not look back at Hughton with rose tinted glasses, there we some shit performances. The difference is, they didn't last all game!!
Raters
Raters

like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  lindis Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:22 pm

First shot on goal after 43 minutes, find myself sit and thinking as the goals flow in "this is not real i must have a nightmare". Great to have be over and see one off the worst performances ever by blues. laughing .

lindis

like : 15

Back to top Go down

Post  hootie63 Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:25 pm

lindis wrote:First shot on goal after 43 minutes, find myself sit and thinking as the goals flow in "this is not real i must have a nightmare". Great to have be over and see one off the worst performances ever by blues. laughing .

laughing laughing Nice to meet you Lindis just a shame you had to witness that performance but at least you got to see some Goals drinking
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

like : 40

https://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  hootie63 Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:42 pm

Very interesting this and points to the fact that the players dont want to play for the manager

February this year we beat Barnsley away 3-1 and could of been more but the interesting part for was the starting lineup

Myhill
Spector Davies Caldwell Murphy
Burke Fahey Mutch Gomis
Elliott
King
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

like : 40

https://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4