The Royal Blue Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**Blues v Barnsley - Match Thread & Chat**

+5
evergreen blue
hootie63
bluenoseghag
lowdham bluenose
bluenosekev
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

**Blues v Barnsley - Match Thread & Chat** - Page 3 Empty **Blues v Barnsley - Match Thread & Chat**

Post  bluenosekev Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:48 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Saturday Tea Time the Tykes are at St Andrews for a match live on Sky TV.

£18.00 for an advance adult ticket in the Titon Rd (£23.00 pay on the day) means we will be in for a shocker of a crowd.

Whose going? Whose Not?

LOF for me cheers

My prediction is 1.1. What is yours ?

kro.
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

like : 45

Back to top Go down

**Blues v Barnsley - Match Thread & Chat** - Page 3 Empty Re: **Blues v Barnsley - Match Thread & Chat**

Post  Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:41 am

this team ain't playing for the manager ,get rid of the twat now !

Back to top Go down

**Blues v Barnsley - Match Thread & Chat** - Page 3 Empty Re: **Blues v Barnsley - Match Thread & Chat**

Post  Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:42 am

If they is 12,000 there today i will eat my left knacker ! its empty

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenosekev Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:44 am

13,893 is the Crowd.
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:44 am

FFS X 4

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenosekev Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:46 am

Blues 0 Barnsley 4.

anyone interested in a couple of Huddersfield tickets going cheap ?
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:51 am

u will have to pay some fecker to take them off u kev !

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:52 am

FFS X5 sack the twat NOW !

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenosekev Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:54 am

Blues 0 Barnsley 5.

And dont forget we could have easily been 2.0. down at half time.
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenosekev Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:56 am

Quite simply we are the laughing stock of Midlands football.

Thank you very much Carson Yeung & Peter Pannu.

bluenosekev
bluenosekev

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdham bluenose Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:00 am

I,m off to let my thoughts known on another forum. Are you coming?

lowdham bluenose

like : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenosekev Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:02 am

lowdham bluenose wrote:I,m off to let my thoughts known on another forum. Are you coming?

Am not allowed on there.

Have had enough for now tbh.

bluenosekev
bluenosekev

Back to top Go down

Post  hootie63 Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:23 am

Well well well just what can you say without getting banned

what a big load of Bollocks that was worse display for many a year made a shit team like Barnsley look like Barcelona, Total fucking disgrace the players better be in training tomorrow after that they deserve to pay for each fan in the ground and even us that suffered watching a free stream.
How the fuck can they even have the bollocks to wear a Blues shirt and play like that fighting
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

like : 40

https://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdham bluenose Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:40 am

lowdham bluenose wrote:I,m off to let my thoughts known on another forum. Are you coming?

fekk me, it's all cracking off over there. Unanimous (apart from one) Clark Out. Even Pooley is agreeing with me.

lowdham bluenose

like : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenosebryan Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:41 am

lowdham bluenose wrote:

fekk me, it's all cracking off over there. Unanimous (apart from one) Clark Out. Even Pooley is agreeing with me.
yes its looking good lol
bluenosebryan
bluenosebryan

like : 25

http://westmidsfansforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenosebryan Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:45 am

so fecking glad i never went today,the team just aint performing under clark and i hope their is a lot of unrest in the dressing room,we need anything to happen to get rid of this useless twat
bluenosebryan
bluenosebryan

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenoseghag Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:46 am

A worse display than Fulham, i thought i'd never say that, but i have.

He took Murphy off and brought on a CM, with a CM already playing at RB.
He went 3-5-2 with only 2 recognised defenders, one of which struggling with injury.

I don't want to say any more, simply because i don't have the words to describe how i feel right now. Just awful
bluenoseghag
bluenoseghag

like : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  hootie63 Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:52 am

bluenoseghag wrote:A worse display than Fulham, i thought i'd never say that, but i have.

He went 3-5-2 with only 2 recognised defenders, one of which struggling with injury.

I don't want to say any more, simply because i don't have the words to describe how i feel right now. Just awful

Ha Ha Ha at least you was in a pub have a thought for us total sober ones watching at home laughing
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenosebryan Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:54 am

hootie63 wrote:
bluenoseghag wrote:A worse display than Fulham, i thought i'd never say that, but i have.

Ha Ha Ha at least you was in a pub have thought for us total sober ones watching at home laughing
speak for yourself you old git ive been on the voddie since kick off and kevs been on his beer laughing
bluenosebryan
bluenosebryan

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenoseghag Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:04 am

hootie63 wrote:

Ha Ha Ha at least you was in a pub have a thought for us total sober ones watching at home laughing

drinking

Least you could change the channel at home, not that anyone would've complained at the pub if they'd turned it over!
bluenoseghag
bluenoseghag

like : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  hootie63 Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:32 am

shouldn't really post this but hey such is life

hootie63
hootie63
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hootie63 Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:29 am

Anybody watch Football League Show couldn't of been good, Just couldn't talk myself into watching it forum
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NickBCFC Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:42 am

Ruined my night at work that's all I can say.

Where is the Davies/Caldwell partnership that led us to so many unbeaten games last season?????!??!!?
NickBCFC
NickBCFC

like : 16

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenosebryan Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:22 pm

NickBCFC wrote:Ruined my night at work that's all I can say.

Where is the Davies/Caldwell partnership that led us to so many unbeaten games last season?????!??!!?

lee clark said he would take over what chris hughton started Shocked
so how comes clark is leaving flair players on the bench i.e redmond who was becoming a regular in ch team,breaking up a defensive partnership that done us well last season,what has happened to the likes of burke our player of the season etc i could go on
i think the real reason is the players aint happy with who clark keeps selecting, i.e mullins and ambrose,i feel the players from last season know clark is shite and there is a lot of unrest in the dressing room and if it means clark getting sacked in the next few games then long may it continue laughing
bluenosebryan
bluenosebryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:32 pm

Just woke up ,had this shocking nightmare where Blues got stuffed 0-5 at home to Barnsley hair pull

Back to top Go down

Post  Raters Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:25 pm

Even on reflection, i have nothing to add.
Raters
Raters

like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next