The Royal Blue Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blues v Watford - Match Thread & Chat -

+4
bluenosebryan
evergreen blue
hootie63
bluenosekev
8 posters

Go down

Blues v Watford - Match Thread & Chat - Empty Blues v Watford - Match Thread & Chat -

Post  bluenosekev Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Blues are at home to Watford this Saturday in what should be a good game of football, Watford are currently third in the table and will be no mugs, Blues are aiming to extend their unbeaten run to five games. Ticket prices are cheap and cheerful, only £18.00 in the Tilton should ensure a good gate.

Anyone who fancies a beer and a friendly chat (either on here or from Blooboy's forum) I will be in The Anchor from around 1.00pm - 2.45pm in the main bar round by the pool table drinking

Am going for a home defeat 1.3.

What say you ?

Come on you Blue Boys & SOTV !

drinking

Last edited by bluenosekev on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

like : 45

Back to top Go down

Blues v Watford - Match Thread & Chat - Empty Re: Blues v Watford - Match Thread & Chat -

Post  hootie63 Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:31 pm

Going to be a tough one Watford always liable to let in a goal or 2 but can also score for fun.
Should be a few goals in the game but can see us just coming up short to be honest, suppose with Blues this is always the type of game we step our game up so hoping for a draw but think we will get done

so on that basis saying 2-1 Watford
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

like : 40

https://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Blues v Watford - Match Thread & Chat - Empty Re: Blues v Watford - Match Thread & Chat -

Post  evergreen blue Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:19 am

I'm going for a draw on this one. Possibly 2-2. Watford are the leagues highest scorers with 60 goals. Almost 2 per game, but they let in a few as well. 42 at the last count which is over one and a third per game.

So if our goal scorers can get their act together, and our defence plays to it's potential. A draw, or even a win might be possible.

So here's hoping. supporter
evergreen blue
evergreen blue

like : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenosebryan Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:04 am

Recent good performances should ensure another home win as we seem to be picking form up at the right time so going for a 1-0 home win
bluenosebryan
bluenosebryan

like : 25

http://westmidsfansforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:27 am

I'm going for a 4-1 home win, with a second half hattrick for Zigic.

I'm not likely to be going though - I need to get unfeasibly drunk on Saturday afternoon and be home for saturday night, so it's my local club for me I'm afraid Crying or Very sad

On the bright side though, I think we'll win 4-1 and I'll be drunk pg

Rob

like : 9

Back to top Go down

Post  lindis Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:48 am

I´m going for a 3-2 win, Burke 2 and Reilly scores for us. flags

lindis

like : 15

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenoseghag Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:56 pm

Cant see us scoring without King and Zig , hope i'm wrong though

Optimistic 1-1
bluenoseghag
bluenoseghag

like : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  lindis Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:34 am

Blues starting XI V Watford: Butland; Caddis, Davies, Caldwell, Robinson; Burke, Elliott, Gomis, Hall; Thomas, Lovenkrands.

And on the Blues bench: Doyle, Hancox, Mullins, Spector, Morrison, Redmond, Reilly.

Lovenkrands and Thomas must get Watford to shake.

flags

lindis

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenoseghag Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:39 am

Feckin embarassing - 4-0 couldve been worse. Couple of good spells - shouldve scored start of second half but didnt deserve to win or get anywhere near that. Thomas seems like a worse version of Lita to me, and a bit disappointed in Gomis recently, would play Reilly instead on Tuesday.

And LC better get his head out his own arse and start Ziggy on tuesday, otherwise we could be looking at a relegation battle, and we never survive relegation battles
bluenoseghag
bluenoseghag

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenosekev Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:25 am

The defeat never surprised me tbh, lets face it we have been rubbish all season, thats 6 home league defeats, 7 if you count the cup defeat to Leeds.

Whereas lately we have got lucky, today we didnt.

Rubbish Players.

Rubbish Manager.

Rubbish owners.

Nowt new been saying the same thing ALL season.

kro.
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenoseghag Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:49 am

bluenosekev wrote:The defeat never surprised me tbh, lets face it we have been rubbish all season, thats 6 home league defeats, 7 if you count the cup defeat to Leeds.

Whereas lately we have got lucky, today we didnt.

Good Players.

Rubbish Line-Ups.

Rubbish Tactics.

Rubbish Manager.

Rubbish Owners.

Nowt new been saying the same thing ALL season.

kro.

Corrected that for you kev
bluenoseghag
bluenoseghag

Back to top Go down

Post  hootie63 Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:03 am

Just what was that i witnessed today, did we have a shot on target all game i don't think we did but that was nothing i didn't expect beforehand wish i had not got my ticket for Tuesday now. Shocking is not a good enough word for what was dished up lack of any penetration was beyond belief .
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lindis Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:43 pm

Looks like we was as bad as against Barnsley , never forget that game good against Bolton midweek, club class ticket, good beers in Anchor before and good weather and then bom bom bom bom.

Was Butland our best player yesterday as he was against Barnsley ?

lindis

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenosekev Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:48 pm

lindis wrote:

Was Butland our best player yesterday as he was against Barnsley ?

Yes he was lindis. Butland made some top class saves as usual, not many tho I would say about three!

Watford without playing great football were very clinical in front of goal, and as Hoots said further up I dont remember us having a shot on goal.

For me it was the usual poor performance with the difference being Watford's finishing !

kro.
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

Back to top Go down

Post  hootie63 Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:05 pm

Blues 19mins in

hootie63
hootie63
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hootie63 Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:05 pm

Blues 19mins in

hootie63
hootie63
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenosekev Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:27 am

hootie63 wrote:Blues 19mins in

Cant be arsed watching that load of bollox again lol !

go now
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

Back to top Go down

Post  Raters Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:35 pm

Second worse game I've ever seen us play.

Shit tactics, shit players, shit effort. Nothing more to add
Raters
Raters

like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down