The Royal Blue Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blues v Middlesbrough - Match Thread & Chat -

+8
NickBCFC
Midland Red
evergreen blue
lindis
Raters
SimonBCFC
hootie63
bluenosekev
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Blues v Middlesbrough - Match Thread & Chat - - Page 2 Empty Blues v Middlesbrough - Match Thread & Chat -

Post  bluenosekev Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:01 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Blues vs. Middlesbrough
npower Championship
St. Andrew’s Stadium
Friday 30 November (7.45pm kick-off).

Sky TV for us tomorrow night.

There will be a live link where you can watch the game on the forum in the Private Area thumb up

Our home form is in tatters this season but can we get the three points v Boro ?

Am going for a home defeat, Blues 1 Boro 3.

Thoughts ?

kro.
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

like : 45

Back to top Go down

Blues v Middlesbrough - Match Thread & Chat - - Page 2 Empty Re: Blues v Middlesbrough - Match Thread & Chat -

Post  Raters Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:40 pm

bluenose abroad wrote:
Raters wrote:
bluenose abroad wrote:I have no idea how we won that game last night.
Anyway, good for us Boro couldn't finish and a much needed 3 points.

Zigic was awful again, subs bench at best for him. Some of the defending was comical, got to get that sorted out.

Zigic was awful? really? Which game was you watching? He won almost every single ball, some of his lay offs were poor, but that was down to the SHIT kicking from Butland, but most were very good.

Yes mate, I thought he was awful. If by winning almost every single ball you mean he got the first touch on it then I'll give you that one, but didn't amount to much really, did it. Every time I've seen him it's as though we're playing with a man down, he just doesn't contribute enough for me, and I saw nothing on Friday to change my mind.

We'er going to have to agree to disagree mate thumb up

I am with you about a number of balls going astray. However, if you watch those were usually when Shit Kicking Butland sent him on a run towards the line. WHen the ball was sent to him without him having to run 20 yards, MOST were controlled very well
Raters
Raters

like : 17

Back to top Go down

Blues v Middlesbrough - Match Thread & Chat - - Page 2 Empty Re: Blues v Middlesbrough - Match Thread & Chat -

Post  Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:11 pm

great win by Blues

I think Lee Clark is great misc

Just give him time

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2