The Royal Blue Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOYLE AND CARR ARE STAYING BY BLUENOSEBRYAN

+4
JayKaye
bluenosebryan
bluenosekev
Transferred post
8 posters

Go down

DOYLE AND CARR ARE STAYING BY BLUENOSEBRYAN Empty DOYLE AND CARR ARE STAYING BY BLUENOSEBRYAN

Post  Transferred post Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:11 am

BLUENOSEBRYAN POSTED

Great news coming out of the mail today is that they both want to stay

Here

Transferred post
Admin

like : 9

Back to top Go down

DOYLE AND CARR ARE STAYING BY BLUENOSEBRYAN Empty Re: DOYLE AND CARR ARE STAYING BY BLUENOSEBRYAN

Post  Transferred post Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:11 am

HOOTIE POSTED

Stephen Carr and Colin Doyle have both been offered New Contracts and are in talks about staying on Lee Clark as stressed how keen he is to get both back in the fold and how useful Carr could be

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... 1284719/2/

Transferred post
Admin

Back to top Go down

DOYLE AND CARR ARE STAYING BY BLUENOSEBRYAN Empty Re: DOYLE AND CARR ARE STAYING BY BLUENOSEBRYAN

Post  Transferred post Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:12 am

BLUENOSEKEV POSTED

Doyle? - I dunno, I think we should get rid of tbh. Although saying that I prefer him to Myhill.

Carr?. - I dunno, I think he is now past it and we should be looking at someone younger.

Transferred post
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Transferred post Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:13 am

HOOTIE63 POSTED

bluenosekev wrote:Doyle? - I dunno, I think we should get rid of tbh. Although saying that I prefer him to Myhill.

Carr?. - I dunno, I think he is now past it and we should be looking at someone younger.

:food

we need to 2 keepers plus another young lad we have who i have heard is not bad also and if we get half a good season out of Carr aligned with the help he can give the young kids i would be happy to give him another year

Transferred post
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Transferred post Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:14 am

EVERGREEN BLUE POSTED

I'm pleased about both of them.

Carr, because we needed him bombing down the wing in support of Burke, I'm convinced that is one of the reasons our game fell away towards the end of last season. Burkes game dropped off a little too.

Doyle, I'm not so certain about, he can be good, and then he can drop a damn awful goolie. It might give Butland a game or two though.

Transferred post
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Transferred post Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:29 pm

BLUENOSEBRYAN POSTED

carr i would love to stay as he still has at least another season left in him plus he missed a bit of last season so hopefully will be a bit fitter
doyle will be a good back up to butland,with lee clark hinting he will be looking at younger players i really hope this is butlands year

Transferred post
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenosekev Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:18 pm

Transferred post wrote:BLUENOSEBRYAN POSTED

carr i would love to stay as he still has at least another season left in him plus he missed a bit of last season so hopefully will be a bit fitter
doyle will be a good back up to butland,with lee clark hinting he will be looking at younger players i really hope this is butlands year

Cant see Butland being here for the new season tbh.

Soon as an Improved offer comes in PP will take the Money.

Question is - Will BCFC see any of it? :evil:

kro.
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

like : 45

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenosebryan Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:46 am

Thats what im worried about kev
1.will PP keep his word and not sell anymore of our players now that the ST deadlock has passed
2.will lee clark get to see any cash or will it be same old same old excuses
bluenosebryan
bluenosebryan

like : 25

http://westmidsfansforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  JayKaye Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:57 am

FATLAD POSTED

Good to hear, not got much of a squad as it is!

JayKaye
JayKaye
Admin

like : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:59 am

Not sure about these two ,would like to see a big overhaul and bring in the kids

Back to top Go down

Post  Raters Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:29 pm

bluenosebryan wrote:Thats what im worried about kev
1.will PP keep his word and not sell anymore of our players now that the ST deadlock has passed
2.will lee clark get to see any cash or will it be same old same old excuses

There will defo be more changes, its inevitable. PP simply can not say they will not be, not that he has tho. If a player hints they want to go, you have to let them.
If you was a approached by a different club and offered more money, would you stay?
Raters
Raters

like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  hootie63 Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:00 pm

Nice to see he has signed for another year well done Stephen lets hope this year is better than the last one for you cheers cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

like : 40

https://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Raters Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:01 pm

hootie63 wrote:Nice to see he has signed for another year well done Stephen lets hope this year is better than the last one for you cheers cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Great News Cheering
Raters
Raters

Back to top Go down

Post  evergreen blue Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:06 am

Yes. Glad to hear Carr has signed. As I've already said. We missed him at the end of last season. thumb up
evergreen blue
evergreen blue

like : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  Raters Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:32 am

evergreen blue wrote:
Yes. Glad to hear Carr has signed. As I've already said. We missed him at the end of last season. thumb up

We defiantly did miss him!
Raters
Raters

Back to top Go down

Post  fatlad Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:27 am

Will be nice to see if Jack gets the number 1 this sseason thats for sure!

fatlad

like : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Raters Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:41 am

fatlad wrote:Will be nice to see if Jack gets the number 1 this sseason thats for sure!

Hope so, think he's a better keeper than Doyle.
Raters
Raters

Back to top Go down

Post  fatlad Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:52 am

agreed, lets hope clarke sees this as well!

fatlad

like : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down