The Royal Blue Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN

Go down

WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN Empty WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN

Post  Transferred post Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:08 pm

BLUENOSEBRYAN POSTED

Who did finally renew their ST for the coming season
After giving it a lot of thought i have decided to not renew,i know i might regret it or there again i might not,it depends on whether PP keeps his word or not but i will pick and choose my home games for now and visit a lot more away but as i said if PP keeps his word then i might still buy a ST but my seats will of gone by then by the time the season starts

Transferred post
Admin

Posts : 308
like : 9
Join date : 2012-07-01

Back to top Go down

WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN Empty Re: WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN

Post  Transferred post Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:09 pm

RATERS POSTED

I renewed, although my bank balance is screaming NO MORE at me

Transferred post
Admin

Posts : 308
like : 9
Join date : 2012-07-01

Back to top Go down

WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN Empty Re: WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN

Post  bluenosekev Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:42 pm

Transferred post wrote:BLUENOSEBRYAN POSTED

Who did finally renew their ST for the coming season
After giving it a lot of thought i have decided to not renew,i know i might regret it or there again i might not,it depends on whether PP keeps his word or not but i will pick and choose my home games for now and visit a lot more away but as i said if PP keeps his word then i might still buy a ST but my seats will of gone by then by the time the season starts

I think you made the right decision Bry.

Can always buy a st at a later date if need be.

kro.
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

Posts : 1273
like : 45
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 60
Location : Billesley

Back to top Go down

WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN Empty Re: WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN

Post  NickBCFC Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:17 pm

Still debating to get one, I reckon it'll be financially feasible for me to get up there most weeks. But probably won't get my money's worth. 🐘
NickBCFC
NickBCFC

Posts : 123
like : 16
Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 28
Location : Down South

Back to top Go down

WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN Empty Re: WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN

Post  bluehag Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:00 am

Very easy decision for me, when I said to my mrs should I renew this season? I peered into her dark cold eyes and saw the words "shopping..walks in the park..cinema to watch chick flicks"..so I was down the ticket office like a greyhound with mustard on his balls to renew straight away.

bluehag

Posts : 7
like : 3
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 51

Back to top Go down

WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN Empty Re: WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN

Post  bluenosebryan Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:36 am

bluehag wrote:Very easy decision for me, when I said to my mrs should I renew this season? I peered into her dark cold eyes and saw the words "shopping..walks in the park..cinema to watch chick flicks"..so I was down the ticket office like a greyhound with mustard on his balls to renew straight away.
it`s not too bad for me as if i miss games ive got my dreambox to fall back on and can watch a choice of games Very Happy
bluenosebryan
bluenosebryan

Posts : 253
like : 25
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 50
Location : where its pissing down

http://westmidsfansforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN Empty Re: WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN

Post  evergreen blue Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:18 am


No problem for me. I always do, and always will renew,(God Willing) I've also got two family members back fromNZ now, I've renewed them too. Very Happy
evergreen blue
evergreen blue

Posts : 508
like : 33
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 89
Location : dorridge

Back to top Go down

WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN Empty Re: WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN

Post  bluenosekev Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:41 am

Transferred post wrote:RATERS POSTED

I renewed, although my bank balance is screaming NO MORE at me

Lying git you are loaded and you know it Shocked

cheers
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

Posts : 1273
like : 45
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 60
Location : Billesley

Back to top Go down

WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN Empty Re: WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN

Post  bluenosebryan Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:53 am

bluenosekev wrote:
Transferred post wrote:RATERS POSTED

I renewed, although my bank balance is screaming NO MORE at me

Lying git you are loaded and you know it Shocked

cheers
lol!
bluenosebryan
bluenosebryan

Posts : 253
like : 25
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 50
Location : where its pissing down

http://westmidsfansforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN Empty Re: WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN

Post  Raters Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:40 pm

bluenosekev wrote:
Transferred post wrote:RATERS POSTED

I renewed, although my bank balance is screaming NO MORE at me

Lying git you are loaded and you know it Shocked

cheers

If you bought some more stuff then maybe Shocked
Raters
Raters

Posts : 573
like : 17
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN Empty Re: WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN

Post  hootie63 Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:50 pm

Cheering Cheering
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

Posts : 1071
like : 40
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 57
Location : Birmingham

https://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN Empty Re: WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN

Post  Raters Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:00 am

hootie63 wrote: Cheering Cheering

Cheering
Raters
Raters

Posts : 573
like : 17
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN Empty Re: WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN

Post  bluenosebryan Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:40 pm

Well with only a month to go before the seasons opener and a few more people signed up to the forum has anyone else bought season tickets or decided to give them a miss driving
bluenosebryan
bluenosebryan

Posts : 253
like : 25
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 50
Location : where its pissing down

http://westmidsfansforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN Empty Re: WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN

Post  bluenosekev Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:52 pm

bluenosebryan wrote:Well with only a month to go before the seasons opener and a few more people signed up to the forum has anyone else bought season tickets or decided to give them a miss driving

BCFC phoned me yesterday asked if I would be renewing my st. No I told the lady (Amanda) I wont be buying another st while CY is still here.

I asked her "have you had many give you the same reason" and she said "unfortunatly yes".

By the way its £465 for a st in the Tilton - Bet the ticket office cant keep up with the demand Embarassed

Blues
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

Posts : 1273
like : 45
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 60
Location : Billesley

Back to top Go down

WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN Empty Re: WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN

Post  Raters Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:13 pm

bluenosekev wrote:
bluenosebryan wrote:Well with only a month to go before the seasons opener and a few more people signed up to the forum has anyone else bought season tickets or decided to give them a miss driving

BCFC phoned me yesterday asked if I would be renewing my st. No I told the lady (Amanda) I wont be buying another st while CY is still here.

I asked her "have you had many give you the same reason" and she said "unfortunatly yes".

By the way its £465 for a st in the Tilton - Bet the ticket office cant keep up with the demand Embarassed

Blues

I agree, wathuing football is too expensive in general. Glad I paid about £400 to sit in the Tilton. In fact, got mine and me sons ticket (17 years old( for £555. Not bad at all
Raters
Raters

Posts : 573
like : 17
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN Empty Re: WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum