The Royal Blue Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JACK BUTLAND 6 MILLION BID REFUSED FROM SOUTHAMPTON BY FATLAD

+2
bluenosekev
Transferred post
6 posters

Go down

JACK BUTLAND 6 MILLION BID REFUSED FROM SOUTHAMPTON BY FATLAD Empty JACK BUTLAND 6 MILLION BID REFUSED FROM SOUTHAMPTON BY FATLAD

Post  Transferred post Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:58 am

FATLAD POSTED

Is this a good sign, or Peter Pan just being greedy?

hoping its a good sign and that he gets to start.

Transferred post
Admin

like : 9

Back to top Go down

JACK BUTLAND 6 MILLION BID REFUSED FROM SOUTHAMPTON BY FATLAD Empty Re: JACK BUTLAND 6 MILLION BID REFUSED FROM SOUTHAMPTON BY FATLAD

Post  Transferred post Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:58 am

RATERS POSTED

Fcuk me he can't win!

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't

Transferred post
Admin

Back to top Go down

JACK BUTLAND 6 MILLION BID REFUSED FROM SOUTHAMPTON BY FATLAD Empty Re: JACK BUTLAND 6 MILLION BID REFUSED FROM SOUTHAMPTON BY FATLAD

Post  Transferred post Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:59 am

EVERGREEN BLUE POSTED

It's obviously not Eyepopping enough. Good on him.

Transferred post
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Transferred post Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:00 am

HOOTIE63 POSTED

Well it would be eye popping enough for me with add ons but obviously we are in a better position than we thought we were .

Well Done PP give them the

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... -31270620/

Transferred post
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Transferred post Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:00 am

BLUENOSEKEV POSTED

6 mill is a good offer u know.

Foster is just as good but is only worth a max 4 mill.

Keep one sell one

kro.

Transferred post
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Transferred post Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:01 am

RATERS POSTED

bluenosekev wrote:6 mill is a good offer u know.

Keep one sell one :fingers

kro.

I think it is an eye popping deal for an un-tested keeper

Transferred post
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Transferred post Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:04 am

HOOTIE63 POSTED

Raters wrote:

kro.

Yes Kev you are right in saying that foster is probably the better but the potential is Butland's advantage with age very much on his side if he can get first choice keeper for us this season and have a great season no reason why next year we couldn't demand triple what Saints have offered to one of the Big Boys . look at De Gea 17.8 million you having a laugh

Transferred post
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Transferred post Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:05 am

EVERGREEN BLUE POSTED

The problem, if Butland goes is that with Foster, more than likely going to Albion, we would be left only with Doyle, If he gets a new contract.

Then we would obviously have to go into the market place to find another keeper. We've then gained nothing. It's a no deal in my book. That's why they will not sell Butland cheap, if at all.

I say that hoping Pannu has seen the light.

Transferred post
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Transferred post Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:05 am

BLUESBOT POSTED

The rumours have that Butland wants to go and join the saints and is all but guaranteed 1st team football, dont believe it myself, the only place he will get 1st team football is at Blues

Transferred post
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Transferred post Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:06 am

HOOTIE63 POSTED

bluesbot wrote:The rumours have that Butland wants to go and join the saints and is all but guaranteed 1st team football, dont believe it myself, the only place he will get 1st team football is at Blues

Was Talksport stirring that he's unhappy and wants to leave but denied by four other sources who have said he cant wait for the season to start and become No1 at Blues

Transferred post
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Transferred post Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:07 am

BLUENOSEKEV POSTED

hootie63 wrote:
bluesbot wrote:The rumours have that Butland wants to go and join the saints and is all but guaranteed 1st team football, dont believe it myself, the only place he will get 1st team football is at Blues

Was Talksport stirring that he's unhappy and wants to leave but denied by four other sources who have said he cant wait for the season to start and become No1 at Blues

So what has happenened to Boaz Myhill? Gone back to Baggies?

Hope so.

kro.

Transferred post
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Transferred post Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:08 am

BLUENOSEGHAG POSTED

Pannu is a Bluenose

Transferred post
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Transferred post Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:09 am

BLUENOSEBRYAN POSTED

now im in a dielemma as PP has turned down a reported 6 mill for butland so in turn is keeping his word on not selling anymore players,so im now thinking do i renew my ST or not as we only have a few more days to keep our seats but i dont want to renew and then he goes against his words and sell sell sell coming out with any excuse but at the min it looks like i might give PP the benefit of the doubt and renew our 3 ST in the coming days.

To be honest i wouldn't blame him for selling if a 10mill + bid came in but would you then class that a sell sell sell or great bit of business, for me it would a great deal but its blues so anything that happens doesn't really surprise me but at least it seems somebody as got on top of the bad going ons at blues and clamping down on them so that's a good step forward in my book

Transferred post
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Transferred post Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:37 pm

RATERS POSTED

bluenosebryan wrote:now im in a dielemma as PP has turned down a reported 6 mill for butland so in turn is keeping his word on not selling anymore players,so im now thinking do i renew my ST or not as we only have a few more days to keep our seats but i dont want to renew and then he goes against his words and sell sell sell coming out with any excuse but at the min it looks like i might give PP the benefit of the doubt and renew our 3 ST in the coming days.

To be honest i wouldn't blame him for selling if a 10mill + bid came in but would you then class that a sell sell sell or great bit of business, for me it would a great deal but its blues so anything that happens doesn't really surprise me but at least it seems somebody as got on top of the bad going ons at blues and clamping down on them so that's a good step forward in my book

:bcfc

I'd have sold him at £6mill. Seems an awful lot for an untried goal keeper.

Transferred post
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenosekev Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:25 pm

I'd have sold him at £6mill. Seems an awful lot for an untried goal keeper.

Cant argue with that - hopefully we can get a little more tho.

kro.
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

like : 45

Back to top Go down

Post  Raters Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:42 pm

Transferred post wrote:RATERS POSTED

kro.

Exactly mate
Raters
Raters

like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  fatlad Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:14 am

maybe an eye popping deal but im still hoping he stays. Tottenham are also apparently sniffing as well!

fatlad

like : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  hootie63 Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:25 am

Unfortunately only enhanced his reputation when playing the second half for Team GB v Brazil.
A very assured performance and some very good saves mixed with braveness, concentration.
The vultures are sure to be gathering with the Big Bucks offers but not sure it would be a wise move for him to go just yet he's still got things to learn before moving on to bigger and better things.
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

like : 40

https://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  evergreen blue Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:02 pm

Got to agree with you there Hoots. A very bright prospect, but in spite of his efforts last night V Brazil. I feel he's still learning.

Banner
evergreen blue
evergreen blue

like : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenosekev Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:41 pm

hootie63 wrote:Unfortunately only enhanced his reputation when playing the second half for Team GB v Brazil.
A very assured performance and some very good saves mixed with braveness, concentration.
The vultures are sure to be gathering with the Big Bucks offers but not sure it would be a wise move for him to go just yet he's still got things to learn before moving on to bigger and better things.

PP will be rubbing his hands together with a big fekkin smile on his Face pale

supporter
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

like : 45

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down