The Royal Blue Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Carson Yeung ready to sell

2 posters

Go down

Is Carson Yeung ready to sell Empty Is Carson Yeung ready to sell

Post  hootie63 Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:51 am

Had a message Pm'ed to me that Carson Yeung as agreed to sell at last but the hold up is the court case as the Chinese/hong kong powers that be wont let this happen until he is found guilty or not.
That news is nothing that i didn't know already but the news that a price for the club has been agreed with a possible buyer is encouraging news if true.

I have been told that a new shareholder has been approached about taking up part of the as yet unreleased BIHL shares (part of the remaining six plus billion shares) but the sticking point here is any agreement on price and that won't be formalised until due diligence on BIHL's worth is revealed as a result of the 2012 Financial Year accounts.

make of that what you will but any news on Carson Going as got to be good news Cheering
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

like : 40

https://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Is Carson Yeung ready to sell Empty Re: Is Carson Yeung ready to sell

Post  bluenosekev Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:02 am

hootie63 wrote:Had a message Pm'ed to me that Carson Yeung as agreed to sell at last but the hold up is the court case as the Chinese/hong kong powers that be wont let this happen until he is found guilty or not.
That news is nothing that i didn't know already but the news that a price for the club has been agreed with a possible buyer is encouraging news if true.

I have been told that a new shareholder has been approached about taking up part of the as yet unreleased BIHL shares (part of the remaining six plus billion shares) but the sticking point here is any agreement on price and that won't be formalised until due diligence on BIHL's worth is revealed as a result of the 2012 Financial Year accounts.

make of that what you will but any news on Carson Going as got to be good news Cheering

Yea be popping open the Champagne the day that CY and that useless git PP exit St Andrews.

Oops Almost Forgot...

And that waste of space LC.

kro
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

like : 45

Back to top Go down