The Royal Blue Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carson Yeung

+3
bluesbot
hootie63
Reggiereg
7 posters

Go down

Carson Yeung  Empty Carson Yeung

Post  Reggiereg Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:39 am

Who thinks he will last the season or not, I was interested to see Colin Tattum said on a web chat yesterday that Carson would be out by Christmas.

So what do you lot think are we stuck with the guy or will he cut and run?

Banner
Reggiereg
Reggiereg

like : 2

Back to top Go down

Carson Yeung  Empty Re: Carson Yeung

Post  hootie63 Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:44 am

I think if PP had his way he would be out now but i also believe everything hinges on what happens when he comes before the Honk Kong law makers in November if he goes down then that's the end and the club will be moved on to one of the prospective owner's that have been lined up but if somehow he survives then the club could stay in his hands until he see fit to say that's that and goes
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

like : 40

https://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Reggiereg Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:53 am

Let's just hope the Chinese justice system get's on with it sharpish and sorts it one way or another so we all know where we stand.
Reggiereg
Reggiereg

like : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  hootie63 Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:03 am

From what I've heard it could be a 2 or 3 week case dependent on whether things go to plan but when do they ever with anything associated with Birmingham City
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bluesbot Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:31 am

"Carson will be out by christmas" me thinks that might be Xmas 2020.

Besides Carson isnt my real problem - he has shown real stupidity and naievety, however he did put his money and his house where his mouth is, his very silent partners however dont seem to give a toss and seem to have wanted to rip us off - look at Vico Hui and his shady deal regarding the shirt deals, the money didnt even reach us.
The grass isnt always greener and I would worry about the motives of any investor connected with BIHL.

However I would like us to keep Pannu on, he has seemingly won every battle that has come his way concerning blues - including getting the much more powerful Hui off the boards and has made some shrewd decisions that have bought us income in i.e compo for Mclies, Houghton & the backroom guys

bluesbot

like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  hootie63 Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:40 am

bluesbot wrote:"Carson will be out by christmas" me thinks that might be Xmas 2020.

Besides Carson isnt my real problem - he has shown real stupidity and naievety, however he did put his money and his house where his mouth is, his very silent partners however dont seem to give a toss and seem to have wanted to rip us off - look at Vico Hui and his shady deal regarding the shirt deals, the money didnt even reach us.
The grass isnt always greener and I would worry about the motives of any investor connected with BIHL.

However I would like us to keep Pannu on, he has seemingly won every battle that has come his way concerning blues - including getting the much more powerful Hui off the boards and has made some shrewd decisions that have bought us income in i.e compo for Mclies, Houghton & the backroom guys

That is about right it seems as though we have a lot of people involved but only one who was willing or silly enough to risk all and totally agree about PP not a guy to be messed with as Scully and Mold found out also
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenoseghag Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:06 am

We're assuming the case doesn't get delayed for another year here first laughing

If guilty he'll be gone by christmas
If innocent, he might stay, but he'll likely be gone within a year

Either way, Pannu is a bluenose clark dance
bluenoseghag
bluenoseghag

like : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenosekev Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:53 pm

If Carson is found guilty it will be the end of him and BCFC.

If found Innocent tho who knows he may well decide to spend some money and try and get us back in the prem.

kro.
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

like : 45

Back to top Go down

Post  evergreen blue Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:31 am

I can't see him staying much longer. Guilty or innocent. They like to keep face as the saying goes and he lost his ages ago.

Pannu though is another story. I understand he's ex Hong Kong Police, And my experience of that lot is they were very tough cookies. I also understand he is a lawyer, so he's obviously not to be messed with.

flags
evergreen blue
evergreen blue

like : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  Raters Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:15 am

bluenosekev wrote:If Carson is found guilty it will be the end of him and BCFC.

If found Innocent tho who knows he may well decide to spend some money and try and get us back in the prem.

kro.

What ever happens, this guy is off. He simply can not stay, unless he resigns his seat and blends into the background.
Raters
Raters

like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down