The Royal Blue Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nathan Redmond the sign of things to come

+4
bluenosebryan
fatlad
NickBCFC
hootie63
8 posters

Go down

Nathan Redmond the sign of things to come  Empty Nathan Redmond the sign of things to come

Post  hootie63 Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:34 am

Nathan Redmond scored for England under19's v Serbia in the 2-1 victory with the other goal being scored by potential Blues loanee Benik Afobe . But it was Redmond who proved a threat throughout the game with some good runs to help England retain their unbeaten start to the under19's European championships in Estonia after their first game Draw against Croatia.

Next Game is v France ...... Monday 9th July 6pm
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

like : 40

https://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Nathan Redmond the sign of things to come  Empty Re: Nathan Redmond the sign of things to come

Post  NickBCFC Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:39 am

Go on Nath give 'em hell! thumb up
NickBCFC
NickBCFC

like : 16

Back to top Go down

Nathan Redmond the sign of things to come  Empty Re: Nathan Redmond the sign of things to come

Post  fatlad Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:56 am

this is good to hear scoring

fatlad

like : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenosebryan Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:45 pm

Great news for redmond being in the england set up but i hope its not bad news for us as we dont want too many people seeing his talent
bluenosebryan
bluenosebryan

like : 25

http://westmidsfansforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  JayKaye Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:11 am

Nathan Redmond felt that his goal for England u19s on Friday against Serbia was the best he has scored in a Three Lions' shirt.

The Blues winger fired home an excellent left-footed effort, in what was his first start for the 19s, to help Noel Blake's side to a 2-1 win in their second UEFA European Championship Final group game.

"It's one of the better ones that I've scored for England," Redmond told the fa.com.

"I've scored a few for my club that could match it, but that's definitely one with my weaker foot that I can look back at!

"As soon as I scored and all of the lads came over, I said to them 'that's a team goal' because we got it from the back and that's something we've been working on in training, counter attacking.

"We broke quickly and scored a great team goal from it."

The victory against Serbia means that England have now secured a place in next year's u20 World Cup in Turkey.

But with one Group B game remaining against leaders France in Tallinn on Monday, their immediate aim is to claim a place in the semi-finals of the Euros.

To achieve that, they need just a draw against the French.
JayKaye
JayKaye
Admin

like : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenosekev Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:10 pm

Redmond the new Walcott Cheering

Watch Arsenal come in for him Sad

kro.

bluenosekev
bluenosekev

like : 45

Back to top Go down

Post  Raters Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:07 pm

bluenosebryan wrote:Great news for redmond being in the england set up but i hope its not bad news for us as we dont want too many people seeing his talent

This is the problem.

The better he does, good for us
the better he does, the more he'll been seen...bad for us
Raters
Raters

like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  evergreen blue Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:53 am

He will have been seen by most, I should think already. There can't be many left.

evergreen blue
evergreen blue

like : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down