The Royal Blue Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rooney on his way.

Go down

Rooney on his way. Empty Rooney on his way.

Post  evergreen blue Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:52 am


On BBC Sports today. Rooney in straight swap for Paul Caddis. A Defender, previously Captain at Swindon.

We need defenders, the way our defence seems to have lost it's way this season, but I don't know anything about this lad and I don't think we will miss Rooney very much.

Reportedly from a local Swindon newspaper hack.

Banner
evergreen blue
evergreen blue

Posts : 508
like : 33
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 89
Location : dorridge

Back to top Go down

Rooney on his way. Empty Re: Rooney on his way.

Post  bluenosekev Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:21 am

Well we could do with another defender, but is Caddis any good ?

If Caddis was any good surely Swindon would be wanting a fee for him.

Rooney wont be missed tbh, although he could do well in League 1. We should throw in Loverkrands for free as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


kro.
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

Posts : 1273
like : 45
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 60
Location : Billesley

Back to top Go down

Rooney on his way. Empty Re: Rooney on his way.

Post  bluenoseghag Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:08 am

One of my uni mates is a mad Swindon Town fan, really rates Caddis, their captain and player of the season last year. Real fans favourite. Looks a good signing to me, especially at RB. Gives us another midfielder in Spector now, who i'd take over Mullins there any day
bluenoseghag
bluenoseghag

Posts : 276
like : 12
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Rooney on his way. Empty Re: Rooney on his way.

Post  hootie63 Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:10 am

Just a shame it's Rooney for him can't we talk them into having King laughing

Like said above any addition to the defence is a welcome addition the way we have started
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

Posts : 1071
like : 40
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 57
Location : Birmingham

https://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Rooney on his way. Empty Re: Rooney on his way.

Post  Raters Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:43 am

bluenosekev wrote:Well we could do with another defender, but is Caddis any good ?

If Caddis was any good surely Swindon would be wanting a fee for him.

Rooney wont be missed tbh, although he could do well in League 1. We should throw in Loverkrands for free as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


kro.

Throw in our joint top scorer? Tut tut drinking
Raters
Raters

Posts : 573
like : 17
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Rooney on his way. Empty Re: Rooney on his way.

Post  bluenosekev Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:45 am

Raters wrote:
bluenosekev wrote:Well we could do with another defender, but is Caddis any good ?

If Caddis was any good surely Swindon would be wanting a fee for him.

Rooney wont be missed tbh, although he could do well in League 1. We should throw in Loverkrands for free as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


kro.

Throw in our joint top scorer? Tut tut drinking

Lovenkrands hand gesture
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

Posts : 1273
like : 45
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 60
Location : Billesley

Back to top Go down

Rooney on his way. Empty Re: Rooney on his way.

Post  Raters Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:47 am

PLAYER POSITION TOTAL LEAGUE CUP
9 Marlon KING Striker 2 1 1
11 Peter LOVENKRANDS Striker 2 0 2
19 Nikola ZIGIC Striker 2 2 0
4 Steven CALDWELL Defender 1 0 1
10 Darren AMBROSE Midfielder 1 0 1
15 Wade ELLIOTT Midfielder 1 0 1
23 Jonathan SPECTOR Defender 1 0 1
Raters
Raters

Posts : 573
like : 17
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Rooney on his way. Empty Re: Rooney on his way.

Post  bluenosekev Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:48 am

Raters wrote:PLAYER POSITION TOTAL LEAGUE CUP
9 Marlon KING Striker 2 1 1
11 Peter LOVENKRANDS hand gesture Striker 2 0 2
19 Nikola ZIGIC Striker 2 2 0
4 Steven CALDWELL Defender 1 0 1
10 Darren AMBROSE Midfielder 1 0 1
15 Wade ELLIOTT Midfielder 1 0 1
23 Jonathan SPECTOR Defender 1 0 1
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

Posts : 1273
like : 45
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 60
Location : Billesley

Back to top Go down

Rooney on his way. Empty Re: Rooney on his way.

Post  hootie63 Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:18 am

Done Deal bye bye Adam Rooney gone to Swindon with Caddis coming our way
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

Posts : 1071
like : 40
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 57
Location : Birmingham

https://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Rooney on his way. Empty Re: Rooney on his way.

Post  bluenosebryan Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:51 am

bluenosekev wrote:
Raters wrote:PLAYER POSITION TOTAL LEAGUE CUP
9 Marlon KING Striker 2 1 1
11 Peter LOVENKRANDS hand gesture Striker 2 0 2
19 Nikola ZIGIC Striker 2 2 0
4 Steven CALDWELL Defender 1 0 1
10 Darren AMBROSE Midfielder 1 0 1
15 Wade ELLIOTT Midfielder 1 0 1
23 Jonathan SPECTOR Defender 1 0 1

If a game lasted 10 minutes lovenkrands would be a awesome striker laughing
bluenosebryan
bluenosebryan

Posts : 253
like : 25
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 50
Location : where its pissing down

http://westmidsfansforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Rooney on his way. Empty Re: Rooney on his way.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum