The Royal Blue Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caldwell says Blues will be in the hunt

3 posters

Go down

Caldwell says Blues will be in the hunt Empty Caldwell says Blues will be in the hunt

Post  hootie63 Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:08 am

Steven Caldwell has said he expects Blues to be up their come seasons end and thinks we are stronger than last season.

“The Championship is extremely difficult, there are a number of good sides,” said the vice-captain.

“It will be by no means easy, it’s probably stronger than last season.

“But we are stronger than last season as well and we will just do our jobs, worry about ourselves, and see where we are.

“There are going to be very difficult challenges ahead of us and we will need to make sure we are ready for whatever they are.

“If we do that and we play to our maximum, then I’ve no doubt we will be right in the hunt at the end.”

hootie63
hootie63
Admin

like : 40

https://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Caldwell says Blues will be in the hunt Empty Re: Caldwell says Blues will be in the hunt

Post  bluenosekev Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:31 am

Well Caldwell wouldnt say anything else would he lol!

How can we be stronger than last season ?

Mutch has gone, N'Daw has gone and Chris Hughton has gone.

We are 5 mill better off , but we are NOT stronger. The Championship is very stronger tho.

10th Sad

kro
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

like : 45

Back to top Go down

Caldwell says Blues will be in the hunt Empty Re: Caldwell says Blues will be in the hunt

Post  Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:26 am

We are much stronger than last season player wise ,Jordan mutch was shite and n'daw was and is a red card waiting to happen ,it's just the manager who has to prove he is upto carrying on CH,s good work .

Female Female

Back to top Go down

Post  evergreen blue Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:06 am

Speaking to my Milkman this morning. He's a season ticket holder. Told me he had put £20 on Blues at 20/1 to get promoted. Not a bad bet I think.

Idiot that I am. I forgot to ask him which bookie. Banner
evergreen blue
evergreen blue

like : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down