The Squad return to training

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Squad return to training

Post  hootie63 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:13 pm

Note the Proper ROYAL BLUE Diadora training tops

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
hootie63
Admin

Posts : 1071
like : 40
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 54
Location : Birmingham

http://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: The Squad return to training

Post  bluenosekev on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:18 pm

Large Squad there.

How many squad members do we actually have at the moment?

kro.
avatar
bluenosekev

Posts : 1273
like : 45
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 56
Location : Billesley

Back to top Go down

Re: The Squad return to training

Post  Raters on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:20 pm

bluenosekev wrote:Large Squad there.

How many squad members do we actually have at the moment?

kro.

Not enough!!!
avatar
Raters

Posts : 573
like : 17
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Squad return to training

Post  Raters on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:23 pm

@colintattum: Darren Carter training with #blues as they report back for pre-season at Wast Hills
avatar
Raters

Posts : 573
like : 17
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Squad return to training

Post  bluenosekev on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:25 pm

Raters wrote:@colintattum: Darren Carter training with #blues as they report back for pre-season at Wast Hills

Fekk sake what a waste of fekkin time - so glad I never renewed my Season Ticket.

kro.
avatar
bluenosekev

Posts : 1273
like : 45
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 56
Location : Billesley

Back to top Go down

Re: The Squad return to training

Post  hootie63 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:28 pm

bluenosekev wrote:
Raters wrote:@colintattum: Darren Carter training with #blues as they report back for pre-season at Wast Hills

Fekk sake what a waste of fekkin time - so glad I never renewed my Season Ticket.

kro.

Its probably just the same as last year to keep him fit incase any body comes in for him
avatar
hootie63
Admin

Posts : 1071
like : 40
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 54
Location : Birmingham

http://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: The Squad return to training

Post  Raters on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:29 pm

hootie63 wrote:
bluenosekev wrote:
Raters wrote:@colintattum: Darren Carter training with #blues as they report back for pre-season at Wast Hills

Fekk sake what a waste of fekkin time - so glad I never renewed my Season Ticket.

kro.

Its probably just the same as last year to keep him fit incase any body comes in for him

Exactly mate. he's done a fair amount of training with the club previously.
avatar
Raters

Posts : 573
like : 17
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Squad return to training

Post  Raters on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:33 pm

Tom Ross ‏@thegoalzone
We've just spoken to Lee Clark- He's having a look at Darren Carter who is training with the team. Full interview will be posted here later
avatar
Raters

Posts : 573
like : 17
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Squad return to training

Post  evergreen blue on Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:38 am


It looks like there are more balls on that picture, than players.

gathering
avatar
evergreen blue

Posts : 508
like : 33
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 85
Location : dorridge

Back to top Go down

Re: The Squad return to training

Post  hootie63 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:17 pm

Free to watch video

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
hootie63
Admin

Posts : 1071
like : 40
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 54
Location : Birmingham

http://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: The Squad return to training

Post  SimonBCFC on Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:17 am

Excitement finally building for the season Cheering

SimonBCFC

Posts : 239
like : 20
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Squad return to training

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum