The Royal Blue Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DID VICO HUI STEAL OUR MONEY BY HOOTIE63

4 posters

Go down

DID VICO HUI STEAL OUR MONEY BY HOOTIE63 Empty DID VICO HUI STEAL OUR MONEY BY HOOTIE63

Post  Transferred post Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:29 am

HOOTIE63 POSTED

With revelations in the mail about Peter Pannu and the missing Vico Hui falling out over the XTEP kit sponsorship money, we now know Hui resigned from BIHL but has he done a runner with the money before he had chance to explain what had happened to it . Now for me anybody who is not willing to face questions has got something to hide and if he is found to have misled for self gain then surely he should be in the same boat as Carson and given their own little cubicle since he as been with Carson on all deals since way before they came to Birmingham City .

I say find him Peter and lock him up as well or better still hand him over to the Zulu's

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... -31270620/

Transferred post
Admin

like : 9

Back to top Go down

DID VICO HUI STEAL OUR MONEY BY HOOTIE63 Empty Re: DID VICO HUI STEAL OUR MONEY BY HOOTIE63

Post  Transferred post Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:29 am

RATERS POSTED

Nah, seems the money went to BHIL instead of direct to the club. He will have fallen on his sword for that and not suing the shit out of xtep for nicking the logo.

Transferred post
Admin

Back to top Go down

DID VICO HUI STEAL OUR MONEY BY HOOTIE63 Empty Re: DID VICO HUI STEAL OUR MONEY BY HOOTIE63

Post  Transferred post Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:30 am

HOOTIE63 POSTED

Raters wrote:Nah, seems the money went to BHIL instead of direct to the club. He will have fallen on his sword for that and not suing the shit out of xtep for nicking the logo.

Wonder if a little Brown envelope was involved

Transferred post
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Transferred post Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:31 am

EVERGREEN BLUE POSTED

The question that I need answering is. When will he resign his Chairmanship of BCFC Ltd?. He is now tainted in my book and I don't want him tainting the club also.

Transferred post
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fatlad Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:40 am

lets hope so Trev

fatlad

like : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Raters Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:20 pm

Transferred post wrote:EVERGREEN BLUE POSTED

The question that I need answering is. When will he resign his Chairmanship of BCFC Ltd?. He is now tainted in my book and I don't want him tainting the club also.

I thought he had gone?
Raters
Raters

like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  evergreen blue Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:09 am

I think he only left BIHL Raters. I think he's still on BCFc Board. I hope I'm wrong. BUT.
evergreen blue
evergreen blue

like : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down