The Royal Blue Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top notch Games

3 posters

Go down

Top notch Games Empty Top notch Games

Post  hootie63 Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:19 pm

In the end what started badly medal wise turned out to be a top notch return best ever British medal's tally to go with Top Notch facilities, Top Notch Volunteers, Top Notch organisation and above all 2 Shows that would take a lot of beating.

So all in Well Done the BRITS we did it our way and the best way Cheering

Clapping Clapping

🏅
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

like : 40

https://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Top notch Games Empty Re: Top notch Games

Post  evergreen blue Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:51 am

Yes Hootie, I'll echo that. Brilliant games. I watched nearly everything sitting here in my little snug. I had my tv on, and my P C. Sound off on the tele. Headphones on the PC on BBC sports channel watching anything and everything. In my right hand I had my TV buttons switching from program to program.

My thumb worked so hard, I had to massage it every night after midnight. thumb up Clapping
evergreen blue
evergreen blue

like : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  Raters Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:46 am

hootie63 wrote:In the end what started badly medal wise turned out to be a top notch return best ever British medal's tally to go with Top Notch facilities, Top Notch Volunteers, Top Notch organisation and above all 2 Shows that would take a lot of beating.

So all in Well Done the BRITS we did it our way and the best way Cheering

Clapping Clapping

🏅

Couldn't agree more.

how the feck Rio will follow that is a mystery. I mean, apart from Pele, who the hell can they wheel out to show off?

We invented everything including the worlds best music, what they got? A carnival...... laughing
Raters
Raters

like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down