The Royal Blue Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLUES FANS SURVEY - LOAN STARS BY BLUENOSEKEV

5 posters

Go down

BLUES FANS SURVEY - LOAN STARS BY BLUENOSEKEV Empty BLUES FANS SURVEY - LOAN STARS BY BLUENOSEKEV

Post  Transferred post Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:22 pm

BLUENOSEKEV POSTED

Birmingham City survey results: Loan stars top list of players you want to sign

Read More [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... z1yXOytWBE

I Found this particular survey a load of bollox tbh - The Loan players that CH bought in for the promotion push were mega disappointing in my book. They hindered us rather than helped us.

What say you?

kro.

Transferred post
Admin

like : 9

Back to top Go down

BLUES FANS SURVEY - LOAN STARS BY BLUENOSEKEV Empty Re: BLUES FANS SURVEY - LOAN STARS BY BLUENOSEKEV

Post  Transferred post Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:23 pm

EVERGREEN BLUE POSTED

Got to agree with you Kev. The only one on there that I would take is N'Daw

Transferred post
Admin

Back to top Go down

BLUES FANS SURVEY - LOAN STARS BY BLUENOSEKEV Empty Re: BLUES FANS SURVEY - LOAN STARS BY BLUENOSEKEV

Post  Transferred post Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:24 pm

HOOTIE63 POSTED

Would be nice if something could be done with Dobbie thought he was great for Blackpool but that said he did turn us down last January so i wouldn't hold my breath on him saying yes this time.
Other than that No to having any of the loanees from last season back apart from N'Daw

Transferred post
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Transferred post Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:24 pm

BLUENOSEKEV POSTED

No to having any of the loanees from last season back apart from N'Daw

Agree with that

Transferred post
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Transferred post Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:25 pm

BLUENOSEGHAG POSTED

While i think our current first 11 is fairly strong, given how small our squad is i reckon we need at least 10 freebees/ loanees to strengthen the squad before we can think about going for the play-offs

Transferred post
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Transferred post Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:26 pm

BLUENOSEKEV POSTED

bluenoseghag wrote:While i think our current first 11 is fairly strong, given how small our squad is i reckon we need at least 10 freebees/ loanees to strengthen the squad before we can think about going for the play-offs

Be interesting how LC sets the side up - with Burke on the right, Redmond on the left, Zigic and King up front we will score goals. Looking forward to a fit Keith Fahey as well in the centre of our midfield. Missed him in the play off games.

All in all we still have a decent first 11 as bluenoseghag said, just need some decent squad additions.

kro.

Transferred post
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Transferred post Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:27 pm

BLUENOSEBRYAN POSTED

bluenosekev wrote: No to having any of the loanees from last season back apart from N'Daw

Agree with that :thumb
yup agree with this as ramage looked suss at times and townsend turned it on in 1 in 4 games which is not what we need ,we need consistant players

Transferred post
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenosekev Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:32 pm

Transferred post wrote:BLUENOSEBRYAN POSTED

bluenosekev wrote: No to having any of the loanees from last season back apart from N'Daw

Agree with that :thumb
yup agree with this as ramage looked suss at times and townsend turned it on in 1 in 4 games which is not what we need ,we need consistant players

Forgot Ramage was on loan tbh.

Another I wouldnt bother having back - looked well dodgy at times, and aint getting any younger.

kro.
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

like : 45

Back to top Go down

Post  fatlad Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:38 am

id take n'daw back in a heartbeat

fatlad

like : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Raters Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:33 pm

fatlad wrote:id take n'daw back in a heartbeat

I agree.

Also, going against the forum consensus, I'd have Townsend back.
Raters
Raters

like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  RoyalBlueGardner Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:25 pm

test
RoyalBlueGardner
RoyalBlueGardner
Admin

like : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Raters Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:53 pm

RoyalBlueGardner wrote:test

Sorry, didn't work mate
Raters
Raters

like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down