The Royal Blue Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

our darkest hour?

3 posters

Go down

our darkest hour? Empty our darkest hour?

Post  baron von bluenose Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:19 pm

the bubbles burst , its all doom and gloom have we hit rock bottom

it was awful in the kumar days that was my lowest bcfc moment but i still went now i dont wanna go cause i want cy to throw the towell in, and depart double time but he wont do this if bcfc is making a penny he will want it.

i can only hope that someone somewhere can steady the ship
baron von bluenose
baron von bluenose

like : 18

Back to top Go down

our darkest hour? Empty Re: our darkest hour?

Post  bluenosekev Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:47 pm

baron von bluenose wrote:the bubbles burst , its all doom and gloom have we hit rock bottom

it was awful in the kumar days that was my lowest bcfc moment but i still went now i dont wanna go cause i want cy to throw the towell in, and depart double time but he wont do this if bcfc is making a penny he will want it.

i can only hope that someone somewhere can steady the ship

It could get worse Dave. The next player to be sold is just a matter of time.

We took around 8 mill in the summer (Mutch 2 mill, Chris Highton 2 mill & Ben Foster 4 mill) and spent something like £250,000 on Ambrose (waste of money that was).

We just sell sell sell and it aint over yet, in the mean time we are being left behind while other clubs in the Championship strengthen their sides an move forward.

I would go as far as saying that at the moment we are the laughing stock of Midlands football.

Shit owners, shit prices, shit football, shit signings, shit manager, pink fekkin badge, still no new shirts to buy,..I could go on and on...

BUT us noses will Kro.

Female
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

like : 45

Back to top Go down

Post  evergreen blue Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:49 am

I am sorry to say Baron and Kev, but we have no choice. If we are Blues supporters that is, but to Keep Right On. Just grin and bare it.

It will come good in the end. Just wait and see.

KRO. flags
evergreen blue
evergreen blue

like : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum