The Royal Blue Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are they Frees?

Go down

Are they Frees? Empty Are they Frees?

Post  evergreen blue Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:04 am


I assume all these oldies we are signing are all frees!!!. Which means Jordan Mutch's money is still there. Perhaps?

Blues
evergreen blue
evergreen blue

Posts : 508
like : 33
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 89
Location : dorridge

Back to top Go down

Are they Frees? Empty Re: Are they Frees?

Post  bluenosekev Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:22 am

evergreen blue wrote:
I assume all these oldies we are signing are all frees!!!. Which means Jordan Mutch's money is still there. Perhaps?

Blues

Yea all free's we aint got a pot to piss in Trev.

The Jordan Mutch money is probaly already in Carson's caymans account mate.

We Fekked till the Chinese have gone.

not fair
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

Posts : 1273
like : 45
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 60
Location : Billesley

Back to top Go down

Are they Frees? Empty Re: Are they Frees?

Post  Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:25 am

Mullins was undesclosed fee ??

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Are they Frees? Empty Re: Are they Frees?

Post  Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:26 am

bluenosekev wrote:
evergreen blue wrote:
I assume all these oldies we are signing are all frees!!!. Which means Jordan Mutch's money is still there. Perhaps?

Blues

Yea all free's we aint got a pot to piss in Trev.

The Jordan Mutch money is probaly already in Carson's caymans account mate.

We Fekked till the Chinese have gone.

not fair

And the Foster fee Female

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Are they Frees? Empty im only posting

Post  baron von bluenose Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:20 am

to see my avatar
baron von bluenose
baron von bluenose

Posts : 201
like : 18
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 54
Location : castle brom birmingham

Back to top Go down

Are they Frees? Empty Re: Are they Frees?

Post  Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:41 pm

Yes, has been confirmed he was Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Female

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Are they Frees? Empty Re: Are they Frees?

Post  fatlad Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:36 am

I heard ambrose was 500k rising to a mil on clauses etc?

fighting

fatlad

Posts : 63
like : 4
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 47
Location : Yardley

Back to top Go down

Are they Frees? Empty Re: Are they Frees?

Post  bluenosekev Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:03 am

fatlad wrote:I heard ambrose was 500k rising to a mil on clauses etc?

fighting

yea read that in the Mail earlier.

hmmm.

kro.
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

Posts : 1273
like : 45
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 60
Location : Billesley

Back to top Go down

Are they Frees? Empty Re: Are they Frees?

Post  fatlad Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:05 am

and people were slating him on the tosspot forum saying he is slow. pheck me he was top goalscorer for cripple plarse last season and didnt play that many games!

fatlad

Posts : 63
like : 4
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 47
Location : Yardley

Back to top Go down

Are they Frees? Empty Re: Are they Frees?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum