The Royal Blue Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curtis Davis should we .....

3 posters

Go down

Curtis Davis should we ..... Empty Curtis Davis should we .....

Post  hootie63 Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:40 am

Begrudge him a move if that is what he wants to be fair he did stand by us when he had better offers last year and played a leading role in our season so from my point of view if a offer for him did come in and it was favourable to us then i think we should let him move on. I've never been a person who would like to see the better players forced to stay just because we think we should i would rather take a good transfer fee and use that to bring in one or two players. That would suit all parties as we need players and it would give Clark a few pounds to invest that's if he got some of the money
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

like : 40

https://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Curtis Davis should we ..... Empty Re: Curtis Davis should we .....

Post  bluenosekev Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:08 pm

CD is a premiership defender playing in the championship, cant blame him if he wants to move on. Without him tho we are fekked. If he is sold more money to Carson's Cayman's account, Clark wont see any of it.

Who will be next? Butland or Burke?

kro.
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

like : 45

Back to top Go down

Post  Raters Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:09 pm

hootie63 wrote:Begrudge him a move if that is what he wants to be fair he did stand by us when he had better offers last year and played a leading role in our season so from my point of view if a offer for him did come in and it was favourable to us then i think we should let him move on. I've never been a person who would like to see the better players forced to stay just because we think we should, i would rather take a good transfer fee and use that to bring in one or two players. That way it would suit all parties as we need players and it would give Clark a few pounds to invest that's if he got some of the money

I agree.

Also, if he wants to go you can;t stop him and sholdn;t. look what happened to ridgewell. Went from an average player, to a very poor player last season.
Raters
Raters

like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down