The Royal Blue Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumours about Clark the Boxer

4 posters

Go down

Rumours about Clark the Boxer Empty Rumours about Clark the Boxer

Post  hootie63 Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:06 pm

Rumours are doing the rounds about Clark having fisty cuffs with Leroy Lita and Keith Fahey all nothing new to me but now these "rumours" seem to be coming public knowledge. Surely if they are proven to be true he has got to walk sooner rather than later. I think the piece is about 40 mins into this phone in

hootie63
hootie63
Admin

like : 40

https://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Rumours about Clark the Boxer Empty Re: Rumours about Clark the Boxer

Post  Raters Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:02 am

Andy Walker ‏@_andywalker_
There's nobody more passionate about social media than me but it has been the catalyst behind recent untruths. Bitterly disappointing for LC
Raters
Raters

like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Raters Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Raters
Raters

Back to top Go down

Post  hootie63 Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:24 am

The truth will come out once one of the Main players leaves and not until while they are still being paid by BCFC.
It's a very strange situation one i cant quite get my head round surely any sort of compassionate leave does not carry on for this length of time same as the Lita one injured sent back yet on the bench for Swans next game yeah ok.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by hootie63 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

like : 40

https://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenoseghag Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:29 am

Raters wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for that Raters. Not quite sure what to think now if i'm honest. I've heard what ive heard from someone who is pretty reliable, but Lee Clark wouldn't come out and flat-out lie to the media would he? There's one thing having bust-ups - it happens and will happen everywhere, but as a manager he cannot afford to get a reputation of being a liar and a dishonourable person
bluenoseghag
bluenoseghag

like : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  Raters Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:41 pm

bluenoseghag wrote:
Raters wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for that Raters. Not quite sure what to think now if i'm honest. I've heard what ive heard from someone who is pretty reliable, but Lee Clark wouldn't come out and flat-out lie to the media would he? There's one thing having bust-ups - it happens and will happen everywhere, but as a manager he cannot afford to get a reputation of being a liar and a dishonourable person

What people are good at doing is only taking the side of the person they want to believe. And as it is, understandably, people do not want to fall on the side of LC. They want him to be a lier and want him to fail.

Now I'm not for one minute saying he's a good manager or not in some way to blame for this.
However, something that people are also COMPLETELY ignoring, even when some bring it up. Fahey has done this sort of thing before at the ville!!!

I'll get this out there now. Fahey will NOT be a blues player at the end of January, he'll be back at an Irish team. Just like he did at the ville.
Raters
Raters

Back to top Go down

Post  baron von bluenose Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:41 am

ive been somewhere today and im not saying where but im told that things have happened between some people and changes have been made , im not naming names or pointing fingers or revealing the source , but there no smoke without fire
baron von bluenose
baron von bluenose

like : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down