Jake Jervis

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jake Jervis

Post  bluenoseghag on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:19 am

“People talk about Jake Jervis being a striker but these are the facts: Jake has been to League One or League Two clubs seven times and those clubs haven’t decided to keep him"

Can I just say congratulations on Lee Clark, officially the most clueless manager this club has ever seen. We have one fit striker at the club and he's gone and stated that he's not good enough for even League One and League Two clubs. I thought we played better before Jervis came on yesterday, and don't think he did anything to deserve a start in the next league game, but no manager with any sort of brain would come out with something like that

middle finger


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
bluenoseghag

Posts : 276
like : 12
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Jake Jervis

Post  hootie63 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:32 am

I think all that can be said about Clark as been said another McClueless in many aspects
avatar
hootie63
Admin

Posts : 1071
like : 40
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 54
Location : Birmingham

http://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Jake Jervis

Post  Raters on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:54 pm

Am i the only one who hasn't seen or heard this quote? Is it one of these MANY internet rumors or did he actually say it or put it in print?

Interestingly this has just been tweeted...

Andy Walker ‏@_andywalker_
I have issued a formal complaint to BBC WM on behalf of #BCFC requesting an apology for inaccurate claims made on their phone-in yesterday.
avatar
Raters

Posts : 573
like : 17
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Jake Jervis

Post  SimonBCFC on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:10 pm

Raters wrote:Am i the only one who hasn't seen or heard this quote? Is it one of these MANY internet rumors or did he actually say it or put it in print?

Interestingly this has just been tweeted...

Andy Walker ‏@_andywalker_
I have issued a formal complaint to BBC WM on behalf of #BCFC requesting an apology for inaccurate claims made on their phone-in yesterday.

Hmmm, to be fair I'm only going by what I've seen posted on forums. Is it not a quote then? I assumed it was heard live from him not just (miss) quoted in a paper?

SimonBCFC

Posts : 239
like : 20
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Jake Jervis

Post  Raters on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:58 pm

SimonBCFC wrote:
Raters wrote:Am i the only one who hasn't seen or heard this quote? Is it one of these MANY internet rumors or did he actually say it or put it in print?

Interestingly this has just been tweeted...

Andy Walker ‏@_andywalker_
I have issued a formal complaint to BBC WM on behalf of #BCFC requesting an apology for inaccurate claims made on their phone-in yesterday.

Hmmm, to be fair I'm only going by what I've seen posted on forums. Is it not a quote then? I assumed it was heard live from him not just (miss) quoted in a paper?

Thats why I ask the question. You know what its like!

I got into a right argument on twitter with some twat who made out a rumor about Fahey and LC was true.

I just like to know what is fact and what is made up by some numpty.

however, i will say if this is true. Clark your a twat!
avatar
Raters

Posts : 573
like : 17
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Jake Jervis

Post  bluenoseghag on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:40 pm

Taken word for word from the Birmingham Mail raters

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
bluenoseghag

Posts : 276
like : 12
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Jake Jervis

Post  SimonBCFC on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:53 pm

bluenoseghag wrote:Taken word for word from the Birmingham Mail raters

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So what is Andy Walker complaining about being said then. I'm confused now. Clark's still a twat either way.

SimonBCFC

Posts : 239
like : 20
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Jake Jervis

Post  Raters on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:19 am

bluenoseghag wrote:Taken word for word from the Birmingham Mail raters

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sometimes the truth hurts.

However, he shouldn't have said it fighting
avatar
Raters

Posts : 573
like : 17
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Jake Jervis

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum