Pannu says player sales possible

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pannu says player sales possible

Post  hootie63 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:54 am

Peter Pannu as said Players might have to be sold in Jan to stave off administration in interviews with Free Radio and Birmingham Mail.

The Vultures will be gathering at this news with silly prices being banned about Pannu admitted

"What I can say is that - and I might be blasted for this by the fans - but no one is for sale and everyone is available. As in any club.

"Give me a £15 million offer for Jack Butland, can I say no?

"I have rejected £6m from Southampton [in the summer] but I rejected it when our finances were OK.

"As the time is ticking, I might not be able to reject it if I get something similar."

I dont think anybody expected anything different but to state that he is willing to take rock bottom price is just pure bad company practise surely the idea is to get the best you want not lowest.

Pannu warned: “If I allow this club to go into administration, I think I will never [be able to] step foot in Birmingham city. Never.

“And I am not going to allow that to happen.

“If I do annoy the fans and I do dispose of players, it will be to keep the club afloat.

Peter Pannu
“I will be abrogating my responsibility to the club, to the fans if I allow that [administration].


Does he not realise that the fans dont want him anyway
avatar
hootie63
Admin

Posts : 1071
like : 40
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 54
Location : Birmingham

http://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Pannu says player sales possible

Post  hootie63 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:13 am

Links to stories

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
hootie63
Admin

Posts : 1071
like : 40
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 54
Location : Birmingham

http://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Pannu says player sales possible

Post  bluenosekev on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:48 am

hootie63 wrote:Peter Pannu as said Players might have to be sold in Jan to stave off administration in interviews with Free Radio and Birmingham Mail.

The Vultures will be gathering at this news with silly prices being banned about Pannu admitted

"What I can say is that - and I might be blasted for this by the fans - but no one is for sale and everyone is available. As in any club.

"Give me a £15 million offer for Jack Butland, can I say no?

"I have rejected £6m from Southampton [in the summer] but I rejected it when our finances were OK.

"As the time is ticking, I might not be able to reject it if I get something similar."

I dont think anybody expected anything different but to state that he is willing to take rock bottom price is just pure bad company practise surely the idea is to get the best you want not lowest.

Pannu warned: “If I allow this club to go into administration, I think I will never [be able to] step foot in Birmingham city. Never.

“And I am not going to allow that to happen.

“If I do annoy the fans and I do dispose of players, it will be to keep the club afloat.

Peter Pannu
“I will be abrogating my responsibility to the club, to the fans if I allow that [administration].


Does he not realise that the fans dont want him anyway

Read that earlier in the Mail while having a beer in the pub. I will be so happy when Pannu has gone. Sell Sell Sell thats all he has fekkin done. The way things are going BCFC wont have any assets and will be totally worthless ! Who will want to buy us then ?

Once Butland & Davies are gone its all the way down into League 1 for us !

Administration could be a blessing in disguise.

kro.

avatar
bluenosekev

Posts : 1273
like : 45
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 56
Location : Billesley

Back to top Go down

Re: Pannu says player sales possible

Post  bluenoseghag on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:26 am

Was nice while it lasted but goodbye Championship. We'll lose Davies Butland Redmond and Zigic for nothing come Jan, and be left with a load of youngsters and injured players, and our only senior players (king apart) either horribly out of form or not being played thanks to bust-ups with our shite manager.

Davies and Butland and King are the only reasons why we're not bottom of the table, and now we're losing at least 2 of them.

Quite frankly I'd prefer administration and relegation if we finally got Carson to fuck off, since at the moment we'll be selling all our decent players and going down anyway

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
bluenoseghag

Posts : 276
like : 12
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Pannu says player sales possible

Post  bluenosekev on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:28 am

bluenoseghag wrote:Was nice while it lasted but goodbye Championship. We'll lose Davies Butland Redmond and Zigic for nothing come Jan, and be left with a load of youngsters and injured players, and our only senior players (king apart) either horribly out of form or not being played thanks to bust-ups with our shite manager.

Davies and Butland and King are the only reasons why we're not bottom of the table, and now we're losing at least 2 of them.

Quite frankly I'd prefer administration and relegation if we finally got Carson to fuck off, since at the moment we'll be selling all our decent players and going down anyway

Spot On Ghag Clapping
avatar
bluenosekev

Posts : 1273
like : 45
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 56
Location : Billesley

Back to top Go down

Re: Pannu says player sales possible

Post  evergreen blue on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:56 am

Quite honestly, I would prefer Administration, if it meant getting rid of Yeung and Co. Having said that though. I would much prefer staying in the Championship. I've seen too many, far too many dips into lower leagues, and it's not nice, with crowds of 5, 6, or 7 thousand in this Grand Old ground.

What we need is all those so called Blues supporters to come on down and support the club. Forget about the current owners, and your gripes about the manager. Get your priorities in order. THE CLUB.

It needs you now, not when it's too late, as it's finance that is needed. Forget about your gripes that it might be going off to China, or whatever. If the club stays afloat and not into administration, we have, eventually a much better club, with a much easier climb to to contemplate up the ladder.

So come on you BLUES FANS. Support your club. Don't help to drive it down with your predjudices. Come on down Support your Club.

IT NEEDS YOU, not your GRIPES. flags supporter
avatar
evergreen blue

Posts : 508
like : 33
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 85
Location : dorridge

Back to top Go down

Re: Pannu says player sales possible

Post  hootie63 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:10 am

You can hear Radio interview below














avatar
hootie63
Admin

Posts : 1071
like : 40
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 54
Location : Birmingham

http://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Pannu says player sales possible

Post  lindis on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:13 pm

evergreen blue wrote: Quite honestly, I would prefer Administration, if it meant getting rid of Yeung and Co. Having said that though. I would much prefer staying in the Championship. I've seen too many, far too many dips into lower leagues, and it's not nice, with crowds of 5, 6, or 7 thousand in this Grand Old ground.

What we need is all those so called Blues supporters to come on down and support the club. Forget about the current owners, and your gripes about the manager. Get your priorities in order. THE CLUB.

It needs you now, not when it's too late, as it's finance that is needed. Forget about your gripes that it might be going off to China, or whatever. If the club stays afloat and not into administration, we have, eventually a much better club, with a much easier climb to to contemplate up the ladder.

So come on you BLUES FANS. Support your club. Don't help to drive it down with your predjudices. Come on down Support your Club.

IT NEEDS YOU, not your GRIPES. flags supporter


I second that Trev, will be interesting to see in what state our club are in when i´m over next time.

But shall give my support to supporter anyway flags

lindis

Posts : 112
like : 15
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 56
Location : Sandared, Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: Pannu says player sales possible

Post  lindis on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:14 pm



Thanks for this interwiew hootie

lindis

Posts : 112
like : 15
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 56
Location : Sandared, Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: Pannu says player sales possible

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum