The Royal Blue Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eze Group Grant Forum Member Evergreen Blue his Wish

+6
JayKaye
bluenoseghag
RoyalBlueGardner
bluenosekev
baron von bluenose
hootie63
10 posters

Go down

Eze Group Grant Forum Member Evergreen Blue his Wish Empty Eze Group Grant Forum Member Evergreen Blue his Wish

Post  hootie63 Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:37 am

The Forum nominated Trevor Deeley (evergreen blue) to have his wishes granted in the Eze group sponsored "Making Eze Wishes Come True" at the time we could not get hold of Trevor to find out what his wish would be so we chose for Him and His Grandson to experience Match day VIP day and to walk out in front of the Teams for a home game.
We are now Pleased to Announce that today i received an email from Eze group confirming that Trevor has been chosen and will get to experience the day not only with his Grandson but also his son in law which i'm sure i speak for all he richly deserves.
After all the years he has supported the team through thick and thin he will have his day when Blues get to say thank you back.

WELL DONE TREVOR Cheering

Have a good day whenever it is i'm sure most on here will be attending to applaud you Clapping

Many thanks for your nomination to have an EZE Wish with Birmingham City Football Club.
We are delighted to inform you that after reviewing all the submissions to date EZE Group and BCFC would like to fulfil the wish for Trevor Deeley.
Your special wish was for Trevor to walk out with the players and enjoy a VIP hospitality package for two people. When we fulfil the wish we would like to publicise the activity through a photograph and website/newspaper coverage.

Last edited by hootie63 on Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:17 am; edited 2 times in total
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

like : 40

https://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Eze Group Grant Forum Member Evergreen Blue his Wish Empty Re: Eze Group Grant Forum Member Evergreen Blue his Wish

Post  baron von bluenose Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:40 am

a much deserved treat for the fella im so happy for him
baron von bluenose
baron von bluenose

like : 18

Back to top Go down

Eze Group Grant Forum Member Evergreen Blue his Wish Empty Re: Eze Group Grant Forum Member Evergreen Blue his Wish

Post  hootie63 Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:43 am

This is what it is all about for those that didn't know

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenosekev Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:47 am

Well done Trev thumb up
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

like : 45

Back to top Go down

Post  RoyalBlueGardner Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:17 am

I'm happy for ya Trev...good all round guy
RoyalBlueGardner
RoyalBlueGardner
Admin

like : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenoseghag Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:50 am

Congrats Trev, thoroughly deserved thumb up
bluenoseghag
bluenoseghag

like : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  JayKaye Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:52 am

Couldn't have been happier if i'd won it myself

Thoroughly deserved

Well done Trev

Cheering drinking Veggies
JayKaye
JayKaye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lindis Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:22 am

drinking thumb up Veggies If i´m not at St.Andrews a big Cheering now

lindis

like : 15

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenosebryan Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:28 am

Well done Trev couldn`t of been a better person who won,people like me think wev`e had it bad down at the blues but you have been going down a lot lot longer and have seen many more bad times at st andys than we have (well kevs not far behind 52 lol)so congratalations m8 and hope its a day that you will never forget K.R.O supporter
bluenosebryan
bluenosebryan

like : 25

http://westmidsfansforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  evergreen blue Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:52 am

Thanks very much for your kind thoughts and wishes folks I'm humbled by all this attention.

A little story though. I met Steve Bruce once when I was a guest of a sponsor. We got talking, and I told him how long I had been a supporter. He said, "I bet you've seen a load of rubbish over the years". I had to rebuff that, and I said. "Not really, because I remember the late 1940s, when we were winners of the War time League South, and we were FA Cup semifinalists, and I remember when we played Barcelona and Juventus". He said, "Fair dues".

Happy Days. There been a lot more since. Banner
evergreen blue
evergreen blue

like : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  baron von bluenose Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:16 pm

trev i admire you and id like to think all young fans should luck upto a role model like yourself , one question i always wanted to ask is were you dropped on your head as a baby to put up with all that youve seen at standrews and you still go down, yet ive never seen you rant or get aggravated at whats before you, how do you do it
baron von bluenose
baron von bluenose

Back to top Go down

Post  evergreen blue Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:34 pm

Baron. It's no secret. I just very early in life that If I could not influence anything by myself, then I refused to get wound up or annoyed. It's not easy sometimes keeping calm, but if practiced it can be achieved.

I go to bed at night and sleep. You'll find that if there were any worries about, One of two things have happened in the morning. One the problem has resolved itself, or 2. If not, you've had a good nights sleep, and you are in a better condition to deal with it.

It may sound simple, but it's true. The same thing applies to Blues. Don't get het up, In the long term things tend to balance out. Emphasis on the LONG.

Cheers. drinking
evergreen blue
evergreen blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:38 am

Good on ya Trev.

Take your boots on the pitch with you - you might get a game as well! Female
(emoticon just for you thumb up )

Rob

like : 9

Back to top Go down

Post  baron von bluenose Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:18 am

better still have a word with king about the offside rule
baron von bluenose
baron von bluenose

Back to top Go down

Post  evergreen blue Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:53 am

Baron. There are of course, two other reasons why you have never seen me get het up or lose my r should have mentioned these before.

I. In the Army, in the Airborne, when you step out of the door. You're on your own. You have to get on with whatever get's thrown at you. So you get on with it.

2. A question for you. When did you ever see a Bobby, run round in a tiss? You have to keep calm, no matter what life throws at you, and believe me. It can be anything.

I hope that answers your query. It's in the training, and it's stuck.
evergreen blue
evergreen blue

Back to top Go down

Post  baron von bluenose Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:59 pm

wise words from an old sage , you know you onions
baron von bluenose
baron von bluenose

Back to top Go down

Post  hootie63 Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:55 am

December 14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hootie63 Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:48 am

Just to update Trevor can fill in the details if he so wishes

the wish will be granted for the coming home game V Brighton thumb up
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evergreen blue Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:39 am

I'll not publish the details on here, but if anyone wishes to know the full details. Send me a PM with your email address.

To say I'm chuffed is an understatement, and it's an invitation for three people, so my fellow season ticket holders. Son in law, and grandson are coming with me.

Cheers folks, and thanks again. Banner supporter
evergreen blue
evergreen blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down