Trial Postponed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trial Postponed

Post  JayKaye on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:19 pm

Can't believe Yeung's trial is postponed till April 29th - now what ?? relegation? administration ? sale proceed ?

we haven't got the money to continue ( i dont think) so firesale??

very worrying times

KRO
avatar
JayKaye
Admin

Posts : 132
like : 18
Join date : 2012-07-02
Location : beacon, cornwall

Back to top Go down

Re: Trial Postponed

Post  Raters on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:01 pm

This is a disaster. What with the nightmare of the non sale and ever reducing crowds we're heading head long into a massive fire sale in January.
avatar
Raters

Posts : 573
like : 17
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Trial Postponed

Post  hootie63 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:25 pm

Just what can you say about this gets denied an extension last week and granted one this week do they really know what they are doing in Hong Kong. Can only see this being bad for us this is obviously the reason behind the stalling with the sale so what next is the Big question only the Chinese can answer but has we know they wont.
and for now that's all i can say as like most I'm stunned to wake up to this news
avatar
hootie63
Admin

Posts : 1071
like : 40
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 54
Location : Birmingham

http://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Trial Postponed

Post  sheenablue on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:11 pm

terrible news

sheenablue

Posts : 25
like : 4
Join date : 2012-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Trial Postponed

Post  lindis on Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:16 am

This is absolutely shocking news, I was relieved that it should start this week.

lindis

Posts : 112
like : 15
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 56
Location : Sandared, Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: Trial Postponed

Post  evergreen blue on Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:05 am

I don't think it matters much as he is not guilty until proved guilty. Therefore he can still vote if he wants.

He is the biggest shareholder at around 28%, I think, but that still leaves another 72% who can out vote him anytime.

So, hears hoping, as there appears (If you can believe) that there are apparently three bids on the table. As usual though, with the Chinese. Their cards are very close to their chests.


whistling
avatar
evergreen blue

Posts : 508
like : 33
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 85
Location : dorridge

Back to top Go down

Re: Trial Postponed

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum