man of the match! blues vs hull

View previous topic View next topic Go down

man of the match! blues vs hull

Post  greeniedeb on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:06 am

sorry but burke did not deserve man of the match i thought ravel was great today! there i said it!

greeniedeb

Posts : 56
like : 7
Join date : 2012-09-02
Location : Birmingham

Back to top Go down

Re: man of the match! blues vs hull

Post  Rob on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:43 am

...and I thought you said " bloke I fancy of the match"


Btw, nice meetin ya Debs.


Rob

Posts : 49
like : 9
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 52
Location : Portchester

Back to top Go down

Re: man of the match! blues vs hull

Post  bluenosekev on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:20 pm

On the radio yesterday Kevan Broadhurst moaned like fekk about Chris Burke, in the second half kept saying Burke should be substituted!


Burke just needs a decent manager to get the best out of him !


kro
avatar
bluenosekev

Posts : 1273
like : 45
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 56
Location : Billesley

Back to top Go down

Re: man of the match! blues vs hull

Post  bluenosebryan on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:40 pm

Morrison was great again yesterday but zigic should also get a mention winning a majority of headers and was not afraid to put the boot in
avatar
bluenosebryan

Posts : 253
like : 25
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 47
Location : where its pissing down

http://westmidsfansforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: man of the match! blues vs hull

Post  bluenosekev on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:03 pm

bluenosebryan wrote:Morrison was great again yesterday but zigic should also get a mention winning a majority of headers and was not afraid to put the boot in

Zigic the bluenose legend thumb up
avatar
bluenosekev

Posts : 1273
like : 45
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 56
Location : Billesley

Back to top Go down

Re: man of the match! blues vs hull

Post  lindis on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:10 pm

Maybe not good every game but Zigic always fight and give it all.

lindis

Posts : 112
like : 15
Join date : 2012-09-21
Age : 56
Location : Sandared, Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: man of the match! blues vs hull

Post  greeniedeb on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:01 am

Rob wrote:...and I thought you said " bloke I fancy of the match"


Btw, nice meetin ya Debs.


Nice meeting u too Rob Smile Smile

greeniedeb

Posts : 56
like : 7
Join date : 2012-09-02
Location : Birmingham

Back to top Go down

Re: man of the match! blues vs hull

Post  Raters on Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:51 am

greeniedeb wrote:sorry but burke did not deserve man of the match i thought ravel was great today! there i said it!

Well said thumb up
avatar
Raters

Posts : 573
like : 17
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: man of the match! blues vs hull

Post  Raters on Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:52 am

bluenosekev wrote:On the radio yesterday Kevan Broadhurst moaned like fekk about Chris Burke, in the second half kept saying Burke should be substituted!


Burke just needs a decent manager to get the best out of him !


kro

the manager doesn't say to him, don't run, don't tackle...walk around like your a feckin tit does he?

To be fair to Burke though, he did have a half decent game, but not MOM
avatar
Raters

Posts : 573
like : 17
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: man of the match! blues vs hull

Post  bluenosekev on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:46 am

Raters wrote:
the manager doesn't say to him, don't run, don't tackle...walk around like your a feckin tit does he?

To be fair to Burke though, he did have a half decent game, but not MOM

A decent manager will get the best out of his players.

Burke might be a bit up and down at the moment but last season he had a decent manager who knew how to get the best out of him.

Clark hand gesture is the problem at BCFC !


kro
avatar
bluenosekev

Posts : 1273
like : 45
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 56
Location : Billesley

Back to top Go down

Re: man of the match! blues vs hull

Post  Raters on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:52 am

bluenosekev wrote:
Raters wrote:
the manager doesn't say to him, don't run, don't tackle...walk around like your a feckin tit does he?

To be fair to Burke though, he did have a half decent game, but not MOM

A decent manager will get the best out of his players.

Burke might be a bit up and down at the moment but last season he had a decent manager who knew how to get the best out of him.

Clark hand gesture is the problem at BCFC !


kro

he was the same last year.

He didn't have a bad game tbh, apart from bottling tackles, just wasn't MOM
avatar
Raters

Posts : 573
like : 17
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: man of the match! blues vs hull

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum