The Royal Blue Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blues v Hull City - Match Thread -

+5
evergreen blue
Rob
bluenoseghag
lowdham bluenose
bluenosekev
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Blues v Hull City - Match Thread - - Page 2 Empty Blues v Hull City - Match Thread -

Post  bluenosekev Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Steve Bruce is back at at St Andrews on Saturday with his high flying Tigers.

Don't forget - it's Kids for a Quid again at St. Andrew's this Saturday as Steve Bruce's Hull City visit in the npower Championship (3pm kick-off).
Having lost just once in their last six fixtures, Lee Clark's Blues are looking to gain further momentum against the Tigers this weekend.

So once again all Blues fans aged under 19-years-old can gain admission for just £1!

The football club is also delighted to confirm that following a trial period the early bird discount on tickets will no longer apply meaning no further price increases on a matchday. This decision has been taken as a goodwill gesture from the club despite there being no increase in matchday walk-up during the recent trial period.

I must admit this is a difficult one to call, Steve Bruce has made some good signings for them and you just dont know what to expect from us.

Thoughts?

kro.
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

like : 45

Back to top Go down

Blues v Hull City - Match Thread - - Page 2 Empty Re: Blues v Hull City - Match Thread -

Post  hootie63 Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:19 am

Blues Game is 18.55 mins into the show

hootie63
hootie63
Admin

like : 40

https://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Blues v Hull City - Match Thread - - Page 2 Empty Re: Blues v Hull City - Match Thread -

Post  evergreen blue Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:44 am

Dare I say, I almost wished I hadn't gone. In that first half I don't think I've seen such inept defending from a Blues team for a very long time.

Both of their first tweo goals came from our mistake of giving the ball away and the two centre backs left on their own with the two full backs adrift upfield. Where was our midfield?

Oh well perhaps our inept manager may come alive at sometime in the future. Hopefully in the very near future.

Banner
evergreen blue
evergreen blue

like : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  Raters Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:48 am

Story of the game wasn't poor football, it was mistakes that lead to they're goals. I guess that is poor football, but you get my point.

By no means was this the worst game I've seen us play, far from it.

However.....

Yet again i saw two problems we've suffered from for a few years

1) Tackle, FFS get a feckin tackle in (BURKE!!!!!!!!!!, among one or two others)
2) Lack of movement off the ball, King & Ravel excluded. When we go forward we just stop, why?
Raters
Raters

like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2