The Royal Blue Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can we pull two wins together Blues vs Blackburn

+3
SimonBCFC
bluenosekev
greeniedeb
7 posters

Go down

can we pull two wins together Blues vs Blackburn Empty can we pull two wins together Blues vs Blackburn

Post  greeniedeb Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:17 pm

Although i am pleased to win and get three points can we go to Blackburn and get three more on the bounce....if we do it will make me feel a thousand times better about the win last night.

I am really trying not to be negative and will back the boys 100% but is so difficult when we go and watch shite football i am so desperate to get a win this Saturday to regain some hope.

KRO Joys and Sorrows too!! Banner

greeniedeb

like : 7

Back to top Go down

can we pull two wins together Blues vs Blackburn Empty Re: can we pull two wins together Blues vs Blackburn

Post  bluenosekev Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:36 pm

Am just wondering how bad Curtis Davies's Injury was last night ? because Davies & Caldwell together are as good as any combination of centre half's in the Championship.

If Davies is fit, and Burke, Zigic & King carry on with the same form as last night then we can win up there.

If Davies is out then we will struggle at the back.

kro

bluenosekev
bluenosekev

like : 45

Back to top Go down

can we pull two wins together Blues vs Blackburn Empty Re: can we pull two wins together Blues vs Blackburn

Post  SimonBCFC Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:32 am

Same team but swap Mullins for Keith and we have a fighting chance

SimonBCFC

like : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  hootie63 Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:48 am

Well at least we will be able to watch whether they can or not has their will be a Live stream Cheering

But personally i don't see why they cant IF they play like they can, That will be the big test putting 90mins together for a second game running. Being a Bluenose i'm forever the optimist and never say never but it's certainly not going to be easy

hootie63
hootie63
Admin

like : 40

https://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  evergreen blue Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:06 am

It's a case of wait and see. As it always is with Blues this season. We will have to see which team turns up, and I don't mean Clarks mismatch selections.

At least as we will have a stream, we will be able to see for ourselves.

Banner
evergreen blue
evergreen blue

like : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:54 pm

Bloomin Rugby on at the same time Sad

I think I'll have to watch the rugby in the pub and watch the footie on my phone with my earphones in at the same time.

Rob

like : 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:56 pm

Changed my mind -- I'll watch both Cheering

Rob

like : 9

Back to top Go down

Post  lindis Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:50 pm

If we win today that can be the turning point for the season.

Optimistic for the game and predict a 2-1 win. Banner

lindis

like : 15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down