The Royal Blue Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN

+4
bluehag
NickBCFC
bluenosekev
Transferred post
8 posters

Go down

WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN Empty WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN

Post  Transferred post Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:08 pm

BLUENOSEBRYAN POSTED

Who did finally renew their ST for the coming season
After giving it a lot of thought i have decided to not renew,i know i might regret it or there again i might not,it depends on whether PP keeps his word or not but i will pick and choose my home games for now and visit a lot more away but as i said if PP keeps his word then i might still buy a ST but my seats will of gone by then by the time the season starts

Transferred post
Admin

like : 9

Back to top Go down

WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN Empty Re: WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN

Post  Transferred post Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:09 pm

RATERS POSTED

I renewed, although my bank balance is screaming NO MORE at me

Transferred post
Admin

like : 9

Back to top Go down

WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN Empty Re: WHO RENEWED THIER ST IN THE END BY BLUENOSEBRYAN

Post  bluenosekev Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:42 pm

Transferred post wrote:BLUENOSEBRYAN POSTED

Who did finally renew their ST for the coming season
After giving it a lot of thought i have decided to not renew,i know i might regret it or there again i might not,it depends on whether PP keeps his word or not but i will pick and choose my home games for now and visit a lot more away but as i said if PP keeps his word then i might still buy a ST but my seats will of gone by then by the time the season starts

I think you made the right decision Bry.

Can always buy a st at a later date if need be.

kro.
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

like : 45

Back to top Go down

Post  NickBCFC Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:17 pm

Still debating to get one, I reckon it'll be financially feasible for me to get up there most weeks. But probably won't get my money's worth. 🐘
NickBCFC
NickBCFC

like : 16

Back to top Go down

Post  bluehag Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:00 am

Very easy decision for me, when I said to my mrs should I renew this season? I peered into her dark cold eyes and saw the words "shopping..walks in the park..cinema to watch chick flicks"..so I was down the ticket office like a greyhound with mustard on his balls to renew straight away.

bluehag

like : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenosebryan Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:36 am

bluehag wrote:Very easy decision for me, when I said to my mrs should I renew this season? I peered into her dark cold eyes and saw the words "shopping..walks in the park..cinema to watch chick flicks"..so I was down the ticket office like a greyhound with mustard on his balls to renew straight away.
it`s not too bad for me as if i miss games ive got my dreambox to fall back on and can watch a choice of games Very Happy
bluenosebryan
bluenosebryan

like : 25

http://westmidsfansforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  evergreen blue Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:18 am

No problem for me. I always do, and always will renew,(God Willing) I've also got two family members back fromNZ now, I've renewed them too. Very Happy
evergreen blue
evergreen blue

like : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenosekev Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:41 am

Transferred post wrote:RATERS POSTED

Lying git you are loaded and you know it Shocked

cheers
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenosebryan Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:53 am

bluenosekev wrote:

cheers
lol!
bluenosebryan
bluenosebryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Raters Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:40 pm

bluenosekev wrote:

cheers

If you bought some more stuff then maybe Shocked
Raters
Raters

like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  hootie63 Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:50 pm

Cheering Cheering
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

like : 40

https://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Raters Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:00 am

hootie63 wrote: Cheering Cheering

Cheering
Raters
Raters

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenosebryan Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:40 pm

Well with only a month to go before the seasons opener and a few more people signed up to the forum has anyone else bought season tickets or decided to give them a miss driving
bluenosebryan
bluenosebryan

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenosekev Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:52 pm

bluenosebryan wrote:Well with only a month to go before the seasons opener and a few more people signed up to the forum has anyone else bought season tickets or decided to give them a miss driving

BCFC phoned me yesterday asked if I would be renewing my st. No I told the lady (Amanda) I wont be buying another st while CY is still here.

I asked her "have you had many give you the same reason" and she said "unfortunatly yes".

By the way its £465 for a st in the Tilton - Bet the ticket office cant keep up with the demand Embarassed

Blues
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

Back to top Go down

Post  Raters Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:13 pm

bluenosekev wrote:
bluenosebryan wrote:Well with only a month to go before the seasons opener and a few more people signed up to the forum has anyone else bought season tickets or decided to give them a miss driving

BCFC phoned me yesterday asked if I would be renewing my st. No I told the lady (Amanda) I wont be buying another st while CY is still here.

I asked her "have you had many give you the same reason" and she said "unfortunatly yes".

By the way its £465 for a st in the Tilton - Bet the ticket office cant keep up with the demand Embarassed

Blues

I agree, wathuing football is too expensive in general. Glad I paid about £400 to sit in the Tilton. In fact, got mine and me sons ticket (17 years old( for £555. Not bad at all
Raters
Raters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down