Zigic, who cheered him off?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zigic, who cheered him off?

Post  Raters on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:47 pm

Put our hands up if your one of the fuck-wits that cheered him off after the sending off?

We was just starting to put a few passes together, trouble them and he makes that stupid feckin tackle. i'm all for 'get into them' but that tackle was a disgrace!
It was bad enough with 11 on the pitch never mind 10. TWAT ZIGIC!

And to top it off, the stupid crowd cheered him as he walked off, ass holes
avatar
Raters

Posts : 573
like : 17
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Zigic, who cheered him off?

Post  bluenosekev on Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:03 pm

Raters wrote:Put our hands up if your one of the fuck-wits that cheered him off after the sending off?

We was just starting to put a few passes together, trouble them and he makes that stupid feckin tackle. i'm all for 'get into them' but that tackle was a disgrace!
It was bad enough with 11 on the pitch never mind 10. TWAT ZIGIC!

And to top it off, the stupid crowd cheered him as he walked off, ass holes


Thought zigic was unlucky to be sent off tbh, a yellow maybe but not a red.

Because of his size Zigic always seems to get the rough end of the stick when it comes to referee's.

10 men ? 11 men ? we could have played with 12 men and we would have still played crap and lost.


kro
avatar
bluenosekev

Posts : 1273
like : 45
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 56
Location : Billesley

Back to top Go down

Re: Zigic, who cheered him off?

Post  bluenose abroad on Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:11 pm

A knee high tackle only deserving of a yellow?
Come off it Kev, that was a sending off all day long.

bluenose abroad

Posts : 87
like : 12
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 49
Location : Tbilisi, Georgia

Back to top Go down

Re: Zigic, who cheered him off?

Post  bluenosebryan on Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:14 pm

Think you need to go to specsavers m8 if you look at the tackle in slow mo he catches the player with his foot where the laces are,so even a yellow would of been harsh,steve claridge on the football league show even said it never deserved a red and yes i cheered him off as in his short space of time he was on the pitch he put more effort than the rest of the squad,oh and im far from being a fuck-wit or a ass hole
avatar
bluenosebryan

Posts : 253
like : 25
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 46
Location : where its pissing down

http://westmidsfansforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Zigic, who cheered him off?

Post  hootie63 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:18 pm

Totally unjustified sending off even after watching replays it wasn't a Red Card. My thinking on it was that the challenge he made just before when his elbows were up possibly warranted a yellow card but D'urso didn't give him one so the clown decided to make up for that by sending him off. Two tackles later in the game were just as bad and both got a yellow which just shows up the inconsistency of his decisions yesterday. To blame Zigic for showing some fight and will to win the ball something we have been craving for is out of order if only the other players showed that sort of spirit maybe we wouldn't be in this situation unfortunately it took our clumsiest player to show that fight and he got unlucky by a very dodgy ref.


Last edited by hootie63 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
hootie63
Admin

Posts : 1071
like : 40
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 54
Location : Birmingham

http://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Zigic, who cheered him off?

Post  bluenoseghag on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:51 pm

hootie63 wrote:Totally unjustified sending off even after watching replays it wasn't a Red Card. My thinking on it was that the challenge he made just before when his elbows were up possibly warranted a yellow card but D'urso didn't give him one so the clown decided to make up for that by sending him off. Two tackles later in the game were just as bad and both got a yellow which just shows up the inconsistency of his decisions yesterday. To blame Zigic for showing some fight and will to win the ball something we have been craving for is out of order if only the other players showed that sort of spirit maybe we would be in this situation unfortunately it took our clumsiest player to show that fight and he got unlucky by a very dodgy ref.

Totally agree, nice to see a player show some passion and commitment once in a while. Zigic was probably our outfield MOTM even though he only lasted half an hour.
avatar
bluenoseghag

Posts : 276
like : 12
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Zigic, who cheered him off?

Post  bluenosebryan on Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:02 pm

There was feck all wrong with the tackle,never went in studs first,it was just a clumsy tackle end off

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
bluenosebryan

Posts : 253
like : 25
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 46
Location : where its pissing down

http://westmidsfansforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

who cheered Zigic off

Post  greeniedeb on Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:16 am

i think he did it on ourpose so he doesnt have to play for us!!

greeniedeb

Posts : 56
like : 7
Join date : 2012-09-02
Location : Birmingham

Back to top Go down

Re: Zigic, who cheered him off?

Post  Raters on Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 pm

bluenosebryan wrote:There was feck all wrong with the tackle,never went in studs first,it was just a clumsy tackle end off

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Easy decision, sending off without any doubt.

Even My Blue spectacles himself Tom Ross confirmed as clear as a sending off as any he'd seen.



Anyway, back to topic, who the feck cheered him off???
avatar
Raters

Posts : 573
like : 17
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Zigic, who cheered him off?

Post  hootie63 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:37 pm

So why weren't the other to tackles later in the game deemed Red Cards yet Both very very similar or is just that it was Zigic ?
avatar
hootie63
Admin

Posts : 1071
like : 40
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 54
Location : Birmingham

http://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Zigic, who cheered him off?

Post  Raters on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:49 pm

hootie63 wrote:So why weren't the other to tackles later in the game deemed Red Cards yet Both very very similar or is just that it was Zigic ?

Can't answer that mate. Can only talk about the one i've seen and to which i've heard the reaction from those who saw the play back.
avatar
Raters

Posts : 573
like : 17
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Zigic, who cheered him off?

Post  hootie63 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:07 pm

i watched the play back at the time and even the commentator couldn't believe he was sent off they replayed it about 4-5 times and couldn't see why it warranted a Red card and neither could i. Back on to the cheering him maybe it was because in the short time he was on the pitch he showed more fight and bottle than the rest have all season also that it was a unwarranted Red card surely you don't expect him to get booed off if the Ref has over reacted. All you can ask for as fans is Effort from the team/players if you go down losing but have tried and showed a will to want it then surely all player's deserve Cheering whether subbed or sent off. Maybe it's down to Zigic showing the players that will to want it that made them play better after he got sent off
avatar
hootie63
Admin

Posts : 1071
like : 40
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 54
Location : Birmingham

http://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Zigic, who cheered him off?

Post  bluenosekev on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:38 pm

Was just going to post what hootie has said above.

I think the Tilton appreciated the effort that Zigic had put in therefore chanted his name.

Funny how fans see thing differently for me it was no more than a yellow but because it was Zigic and his size he always gets the rough end of the stick with Poor referee's.


kro
avatar
bluenosekev

Posts : 1273
like : 45
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 56
Location : Billesley

Back to top Go down

Re: Zigic, who cheered him off?

Post  Raters on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:03 pm

bluenosekev wrote:

I think the Tilton appreciated the effort that Zigic had put in therefore chanted his name.


kro

I can see that tbh. I just felt he let us down.
avatar
Raters

Posts : 573
like : 17
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Zigic, who cheered him off?

Post  bluenosekev on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:12 pm

Raters wrote:
bluenosekev wrote:

I think the Tilton appreciated the effort that Zigic had put in therefore chanted his name.


kro

I can see that tbh. I just felt he let us down.

If zigic would have stayed up front and done fekk all like Lita did he wouldn't have got sent off. But there he was trying to win the ball hoping to set an example to the rest of his team mates. Backfired due to an incompetent ref.

Andy D'Urso red card

Soz got that one wrong..

Andy D'Urso hand gesture

Thats better.


kro
avatar
bluenosekev

Posts : 1273
like : 45
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 56
Location : Billesley

Back to top Go down

Re: Zigic, who cheered him off?

Post  lowdham bluenose on Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:31 am

Raters wrote:Put our hands up if your one of the fuck-wits that cheered him off after the sending off?

We was just starting to put a few passes together, trouble them and he makes that stupid feckin tackle. i'm all for 'get into them' but that tackle was a disgrace!
It was bad enough with 11 on the pitch never mind 10. TWAT ZIGIC!

And to top it off, the stupid crowd cheered him as he walked off, ass holes

I was too busy laughing at the clumsy oath.

lowdham bluenose

Posts : 170
like : 10
Join date : 2012-09-04
Location : Lowdham, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Zigic, who cheered him off?

Post  Raters on Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:54 am

Blue official face book
Meanwhile the club have decided not to appeal Nikola Zigic's red card against Huddersfield Town and the Serbia international will be suspended for the next three fixtures against Leicester (H), Millwall (A) and Leeds United (A).
avatar
Raters

Posts : 573
like : 17
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Zigic, who cheered him off?

Post  bluenoseghag on Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:58 am

Raters wrote:Blue official face book
Meanwhile the club have decided not to appeal Nikola Zigic's red card against Huddersfield Town and the Serbia international will be suspended for the next three fixtures against Leicester (H), Millwall (A) and Leeds United (A).

Surprised by this, still don't think it was a red.

I see this purely as giving Clark an excuse not to play him
avatar
bluenoseghag

Posts : 276
like : 12
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Zigic, who cheered him off?

Post  bluenosekev on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:06 am

Raters wrote:Blue official face book
Meanwhile the club have decided not to appeal Nikola Zigic's red card against Huddersfield Town and the Serbia international will be suspended for the next three fixtures against Leicester (H), Millwall (A) and Leeds United (A).

Eh you look at them next three games.

Leicester Home = 0 points.

Millwall Away = 1 point (maybe).

Leeds Away = 0 points.

We are well and truly fekked.


kro

avatar
bluenosekev

Posts : 1273
like : 45
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 56
Location : Billesley

Back to top Go down

Re: Zigic, who cheered him off?

Post  bluenosekev on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:10 am

I see this purely as giving Clark an excuse not to play him

Clark didn't want to play him on Saturday. The Tilton started chanting for Zigic so Clark threw him on.


kro
avatar
bluenosekev

Posts : 1273
like : 45
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 56
Location : Billesley

Back to top Go down

Re: Zigic, who cheered him off?

Post  hootie63 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:25 am

Yes to be honest this suits Clark he has never been a fan this gives him and escape from being forced to play somebody he doesn't want to fighting
avatar
hootie63
Admin

Posts : 1071
like : 40
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 54
Location : Birmingham

http://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Zigic, who cheered him off?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum