The Royal Blue Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clark Loses The Dressing Room

+3
bluenosekev
hootie63
lowdham bluenose
7 posters

Go down

Clark Loses The Dressing Room Empty Clark Loses The Dressing Room

Post  lowdham bluenose Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:40 pm

Clark Out

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LEE CLARK is facing a fight to regain control of the Birmingham dressing room – after just three months in charge.

Under-fire Blues boss Clark has a player revolt on his hands after alienating a section of his squad.

Starsport understands that a clutch of Birmingham players have decided to ‘do it for themselves’ after being left baffled and frustrated by Clark’s tactics and lack of instructions going into games.

And the dressing room unrest has heaped more pressure on Clark after Birmingham’s poor start to the season.

A source said: “Some players have basically decided to forget Clark and do it for themselves.”

The problems behind the scenes at St Andrews were exposed as the Blues were ripped apart 5-0 by Barnsley on their own patch last month.

Clark is understood to have held crisis talks with players and staff following the humiliating home defeat.

And they slipped to a 2-1 defeat at Cardiff on Tuesday which left them near the foot of the Championship.

Ominously for Clark, members of the board are well aware of the chaos in the Blues camp.

And Clark has been warned from above that he needs to get to grips with the situation and improve results.

lowdham bluenose

like : 10

Back to top Go down

Clark Loses The Dressing Room Empty Re: Clark Loses The Dressing Room

Post  hootie63 Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:51 pm

I don't think we needed to be told that by the Daily star.

The last 2 games have been encouraging effort wise whether down to the players or not they is debatable I don't buy into this revolt rubbish as an excuse to play badly because the players should be doing it for the fans and themselves with heart every match.
They are professionals and should play that way regardless of backroom problems if any
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

like : 40

https://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenosekev Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:33 pm

I got no confidence in Lee Clark.

That Barnsley performance will NEVER be forgotten. But no matter how you dress it up the football has been shit this season, and it all comes down to one man.

kro
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

like : 45

Back to top Go down

Post  hootie63 Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:38 pm

Latest On Twitter

Colin Tattum ‏@colintattum
story suggesting #bcfc players in 'revolt' and 'doing it for themselves' very, very poor and incorrect. manager & players not amused with it

Andy Walker ‏@_andywalker_
@BCFCinOZ @abeardbcfc Nothing to say apart from the fact that it's complete and utter rubbish.
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdham bluenose Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:46 pm

bluenosekev wrote:I got no confidence in Lee Clark.

That Barnsley performance will NEVER be forgotten. But no matter how you dress it up the football has been shit this season, and it all comes down to one man.

kro

Spot on kev. He's a joker and has no respect from fans like us and it seems some of his players as well...........a bit like his Huddersfield days where he had shed loads of money, had baffling tactics, didn't play his best players enough, never got promotion, lost the fans and (here's hoping) he got the sack.

In effect we have gotten ourselves a League One reject.

Clark Out

lowdham bluenose

Back to top Go down

Post  hootie63 Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:50 pm

No surprise that today's Daily Star 'article' has been met by bemusement, shock & anger at the training ground. A complete load of rubbish.
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdham bluenose Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:30 pm

hootie63 wrote:
No surprise that today's Daily Star 'article' has been met by bemusement, shock & anger at the training ground. A complete load of rubbish.

laughing laughing

As if the club would state anything else. Complete shyte - Walker is like any other spokesman, bullshit and damage limitation.

lowdham bluenose

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenoseghag Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:31 pm

Sorry but i have no confidence in anything the daily star says. It may well be true, but it's probably BS
bluenoseghag
bluenoseghag

like : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  Raters Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:53 pm

bluenoseghag wrote:Sorry but i have no confidence in anything the daily star says. It may well be true, but it's probably BS

Daily star? Sorry but I'd be embarrassed posting anything from them just in case people I read that shite.

Also, note the date...today, yet NO mention of brighton only the loses.funny that.

point being, chav paper who are well known for making shit up.
Raters
Raters

like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Raters Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:54 pm

lowdham bluenose wrote:
hootie63 wrote:

laughing laughing

As if the club would state anything else. Complete shyte - Walker is like any other spokesman, bullshit and damage limitation.

Perhaps, but at least its a quote from a named person, not a source......
Raters
Raters

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdham bluenose Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:17 am

I am surprised by some of you guys .... you sound like hod and co on the other site. Stop clutching at straws (ooh it's the Daily Star it must be wrong) and realise Clark has lost the dressing room. I trust you saw the Barnsley game.

lowdham bluenose

Back to top Go down

Post  Raters Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:06 am

lowdham bluenose wrote:I am surprised by some of you guys .... you sound like hod and co on the other site. Stop clutching at straws (ooh it's the Daily Star it must be wrong) and realise Clark has lost the dressing room. I trust you saw the Barnsley game.

No clutching from me. clutching from daily star for certain. Seriously, the DAILY STAR!!!!!!! laughing

It's worse than getting the news from The Tellie Tubbies laughing

He may well be a shite manager and MAY well have 'lost the dressing room' but the DAILY STAR???????
Raters
Raters

Back to top Go down

Post  evergreen blue Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:49 am

I'm inclined to agree with you Raters. "The Daily Star" yuk! I'm more inclined to agree with what Tatts says.

I can't say I like Clark, but I'll wait and see, because there's sod all I can do about it, so I'll not worry.

Banner
evergreen blue
evergreen blue

like : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenosebryan Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:14 am

lowdham bluenose wrote:I am surprised by some of you guys .... you sound like hod and co on the other site. Stop clutching at straws (ooh it's the Daily Star it must be wrong) and realise Clark has lost the dressing room. I trust you saw the Barnsley game.

This

Some people no matter what paper it is will say the same thing,so what happens if it was posted in the sun or mirror would people say yes reliable source or BS again haha you cant win with some people lol But 1 thing we can all agree on is that the football has been shite all season and it was mentioned a few weeks ago that the players dont seem to want to play for clark,the football reminds me of when mcgleish was here,boring negative,players not got a clue but one thing is mcgleishs teams could defend lol!
bluenosebryan
bluenosebryan

like : 25

http://westmidsfansforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Raters Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:20 am

bluenosebryan wrote:

This

Some people no matter what paper it is will say the same thing,so what happens if it was posted in the sun or mirror would people say yes reliable source or BS again haha you cant win with some people lol But 1 thing we can all agree on is that the football has been shite all season and it was mentioned a few weeks ago that the players dont seem to want to play for clark,the football reminds me of when mcgleish was here,boring negative,players not got a clue but one thing is mcgleishs teams could defend lol!

Sorry I just can't get out my head that anyone would read, never mind believe, anything thats reported in the DAILY STAR.

It's feckin laughing

Not saying its not true, but seriously its the DAILY STAR!!!!!
Raters
Raters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down