The Royal Blue Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blues Sign James Hurst on Months loan

5 posters

Go down

Blues Sign James Hurst on Months loan Empty Blues Sign James Hurst on Months loan

Post  hootie63 Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:37 pm

Blues have signed West Brom 20 year old right back James Hurst on a months loan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

like : 40

https://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Blues Sign James Hurst on Months loan Empty Re: Blues Sign James Hurst on Months loan

Post  SimonBCFC Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:51 pm

Well he's risked with another young guy, didnt work when he did that with Gordon. But we'll see, I know quite literally nothing about him.

SimonBCFC

like : 20

Back to top Go down

Blues Sign James Hurst on Months loan Empty Re: Blues Sign James Hurst on Months loan

Post  Raters Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:56 am

SimonBCFC wrote:Well he's risked with another young guy, didnt work when he did that with Gordon. But we'll see, I know quite literally nothing about him.

Funny, you moan he's a youngster yet others moan when he loans a player with more miles on the clock. He just can't win
Raters
Raters

like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  evergreen blue Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:11 am

I've heard from my black country relations that he's quite quick, but as it's only a months loan I'll reserve judgement.

He's likely to be thrown straight in, in view of our defensive predicament.

Banner not pinks.
evergreen blue
evergreen blue

like : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  SimonBCFC Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:34 am

Raters wrote:
SimonBCFC wrote:Well he's risked with another young guy, didnt work when he did that with Gordon. But we'll see, I know quite literally nothing about him.

Funny, you moan he's a youngster yet others moan when he loans a player with more miles on the clock. He just can't win

Who's moaning about him being young? What are you on about?

SimonBCFC

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenosekev Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:42 am

SimonBCFC wrote:
Raters wrote:

Yea stop moaning Simon FFS.

Show some positivity for a change whistling

Anyhow, back on topic - what's wrong with Packwood at right back? Fekk the Albion reserves !

kro
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

like : 45

Back to top Go down

Post  SimonBCFC Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:46 am

bluenosekev wrote:
SimonBCFC wrote:
Raters wrote:

Yea stop moaning Simon FFS.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cool

SimonBCFC

Back to top Go down

Post  Raters Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:18 am

Raters
Raters

like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  SimonBCFC Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:03 am

Raters wrote:

Eh... It is a risk and it didnt work with Gordon.

These are facts, it isn't moaning.

I'm not sure what point you are trying to make here or what you are trying to achieve by saying that is moaning.

SimonBCFC

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down