Clark sacked

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clark sacked

Post  Raters on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:17 pm

Reports all over twiiter he's gone, no confirmation as yet
avatar
Raters

Posts : 573
like : 17
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Clark sacked

Post  lowdham bluenose on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:22 pm

Fekkin great news, if true.

lowdham bluenose

Posts : 170
like : 10
Join date : 2012-09-04
Location : Lowdham, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Clark sacked

Post  Raters on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:24 pm

We wouldn't be so lucky
avatar
Raters

Posts : 573
like : 17
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Clark sacked

Post  lowdham bluenose on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:26 pm

What's being said on twitter?

lowdham bluenose

Posts : 170
like : 10
Join date : 2012-09-04
Location : Lowdham, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Clark sacked

Post  Raters on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:27 pm

lowdham bluenose wrote:What's being said on twitter?

he's gone after a meeting with Pannu, i can't find any confirmation though
avatar
Raters

Posts : 573
like : 17
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Clark sacked

Post  hootie63 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:30 pm

Will all become clearer soon enough if true

was some hints dropped by people a who work at the club yesterday that something was brewing and strange his son and daughter are off twitter yet they both normally can't get off their
avatar
hootie63
Admin

Posts : 1071
like : 40
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 54
Location : Birmingham

http://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Clark sacked

Post  Raters on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:31 pm

hootie63 wrote:Will all become clearer soon enough if true

was some hints dropped by people a who work at the club yesterday that something was brewing and strange his son and daughter are off twitter yet they both normally can't get off their

lets not get our hopes up just yet.
avatar
Raters

Posts : 573
like : 17
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Clark sacked

Post  hootie63 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:34 pm

Raters wrote:
hootie63 wrote:Will all become clearer soon enough if true

was some hints dropped by people a who work at the club yesterday that something was brewing and strange his son and daughter are off twitter yet they both normally can't get off their

lets not get our hopes up just yet.

the lad who posted that is well in with people who run the ladies team maybe something as been heard has Walker/Gould/Cowan been on today can't see they have
avatar
hootie63
Admin

Posts : 1071
like : 40
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 54
Location : Birmingham

http://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Clark sacked

Post  lowdham bluenose on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:35 pm

Raters wrote:
hootie63 wrote:Will all become clearer soon enough if true

was some hints dropped by people a who work at the club yesterday that something was brewing and strange his son and daughter are off twitter yet they both normally can't get off their

lets not get our hopes up just yet.

What? Fekk me Raters I have fed a line on the main forum, tucked out the way in a clutching at straws type of thread.

lowdham bluenose

Posts : 170
like : 10
Join date : 2012-09-04
Location : Lowdham, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Clark sacked

Post  Raters on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:42 pm

Kevin ‏@onlyonbcfcblues
All I no at the mo is lc left tranning ground after meeting with pannu...roumers are he's bn sacked..still waiting offical news tho?..
avatar
Raters

Posts : 573
like : 17
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Clark sacked

Post  hootie63 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:19 pm

Gone very very quiet form all media fronts REF Lee Clark going questions being asked all over the place but nobody responding either Journalist or Club officials or even employees
avatar
hootie63
Admin

Posts : 1071
like : 40
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 54
Location : Birmingham

http://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Clark sacked

Post  SimonBCFC on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:27 pm

I saw this too, twitter is great but the problem is when someone says something like this with no basis an untrue rumour can quickly spread. Guess we will see if this one is true but I wont hold my breath.

SimonBCFC

Posts : 239
like : 20
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Clark sacked

Post  hootie63 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:33 pm

I never believe it until it is official but it is very strange how quiet the clubs tweeters have gone Players ,Media, Employees just nothing and yet Monday on twitter you cant get them off
avatar
hootie63
Admin

Posts : 1071
like : 40
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 54
Location : Birmingham

http://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Clark sacked

Post  Raters on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:40 pm

hootie63 wrote:I never believe it until it is official but it is very strange how quiet the clubs tweeters have gone Players ,Media, Employees just nothing and yet Monday on twitter you cant get them off

Think we'd know by now if it were true
avatar
Raters

Posts : 573
like : 17
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Clark sacked

Post  evergreen blue on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:49 pm

Well if it's true. It's better done early than leave it until it's too late in the season to correct things.

Banner
avatar
evergreen blue

Posts : 508
like : 33
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 85
Location : dorridge

Back to top Go down

Re: Clark sacked

Post  hootie63 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:51 pm

Raters wrote:
hootie63 wrote:I never believe it until it is official but it is very strange how quiet the clubs tweeters have gone Players ,Media, Employees just nothing and yet Monday on twitter you cant get them off

Think we'd know by now if it were true

I would of thought we would know by now if it wasn't also
avatar
hootie63
Admin

Posts : 1071
like : 40
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 54
Location : Birmingham

http://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

cant see it

Post  baron von bluenose on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:06 am

i doubt he has been sacked and twitters full o shirt without the r

i live in hope
avatar
baron von bluenose

Posts : 201
like : 18
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 50
Location : castle brom birmingham

Back to top Go down

Re: Clark sacked

Post  evergreen blue on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:19 am


For what it's worth, (2-18pm) I've just checked my emails and there is the official one from Clark and the club timed at 12-16pm. No mention of sack etc.
avatar
evergreen blue

Posts : 508
like : 33
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 85
Location : dorridge

Back to top Go down

Re: Clark sacked

Post  hootie63 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:37 am

Right looks like something as gone on but not him being sacked as the only thing the press officer Andy Walker is saying to people who ask if Clark has been sacked is " No not at all"

and only in the last 10 mins have these announcements been made and People from inside the club appeared on twitter in mass
avatar
hootie63
Admin

Posts : 1071
like : 40
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 54
Location : Birmingham

http://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Clark sacked

Post  SimonBCFC on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:39 am

hootie63 wrote:Right looks like something as gone on but not him being sacked as the only thing the press officer Andy Walker is saying to people who ask if Clark has been sacked is " No not at all"

and only in the last 10 mins have these announcements been made and People from inside the club appeared on twitter in mass

Was lunch time enit, they all walked to McDonalds I assume

SimonBCFC

Posts : 239
like : 20
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Clark sacked

Post  lowdham bluenose on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:41 am

hootie63 wrote:Right looks like something as gone on but not him being sacked as the only thing the press officer Andy Walker is saying to people who ask if Clark has been sacked is " No not at all"

and only in the last 10 mins have these announcements been made and People from inside the club appeared on twitter in mass

fekkin hell. Well that's that then. Raters owes us all a drink for that....I am now deflated.


lowdham bluenose

Posts : 170
like : 10
Join date : 2012-09-04
Location : Lowdham, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Clark sacked

Post  bluenosekev on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:46 am

Raters wrote:Kevin ‏@onlyonbcfcblues
All I no at the mo is lc left tranning ground after meeting with pannu.

Prob on his way to get some advice off Chris Hughton on 'how to manage a football team'. signs


avatar
bluenosekev

Posts : 1273
like : 45
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 56
Location : Billesley

Back to top Go down

Re: Clark sacked

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum