The Royal Blue Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clark reads the riot act

5 posters

Go down

Clark reads the riot act Empty Clark reads the riot act

Post  hootie63 Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:40 am

Lee Clark has called the squad in today for a Post Mortem on what went on or didn't in the match v Barnsley

**Birmingham City boss Lee Clark in public apology to fans after 'woeful' Barnsley defeat**

Clark Said
“As the leader I have to apologise to everybody connected with the football club for the performance,"

“The players are an extension of me. They try to mirror what I’m about, but in terms of that it looked like we were disorganised, didn’t play with any spirit, we were flat.

“I am the leader. I have got to take responsibility. We win together, we lose together."

About time a bit like his subs might be a bit late, but this is something suggested after 2 games
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

like : 40

https://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Clark reads the riot act Empty Re: Clark reads the riot act

Post  bluenosekev Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:59 am

We need Clark gone he is a poor football manager.

Theres no way we would have performed like that yesterday if Chris Hughton was still here.

Theres no way we would be playing rubbish week in week out if Chris Hughton was still here.

Theres no way we would be sixth from bottom if Chris Hughton was still here.

Theres no way we would have signed all them rubbish players in the summer if Chris Hughton was still here.

Theres no way we would have got knocked out of the cup by a side second from bottom in league 1 if Chris Hughton was still here.

Lee Clark he aint got a Fekking clue.

KRO

bluenosekev
bluenosekev

like : 45

Back to top Go down

Post  hootie63 Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:08 am

bluenosekev wrote:We need Clark gone he is a poor football manager.

Theres no way we would have performed like that yesterday if Chris Hughton was still here.

Theres no way we would be playing rubbish week in week out if Chris Hughton was still here.

Theres no way we would be sixth from bottom if Chris Hughton was still here.

Theres no way we would have signed all them rubbish players in the summer if Chris Hughton was still here.

Theres no way we would have got knocked out of the cup by a side second from bottom in league 1 if Chris Hughton was still here.

KRO

But we did perform like that under CH granted not on a regular basis .
But Lee Clark isnt being helped by the situation behind the scenes at least 5 players needed replacing but not with freebies.
Yesterday he was a Big factor in why things went so wrong but not the only factor some of the players are just not up to it any more but he cant replace them.
i will give him 2 more games to change things like dropping a few who are not performing and replacing with players/boys who want to win or at least want to put some effort in not just turn up to get a wage packet
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evergreen blue Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:31 am

I've been saying for the last few games, even the win against Bolton, that he seems out of his depth, somehow.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think we've played the same players two games running. It's as if he doesn't know his best players.

It's no wonder they're playing like strangers. They are strangers.

signs
evergreen blue
evergreen blue

like : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenosekev Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:35 am

There is only 2 players who are not here now but who were available to Chris Hughton last season are Mutch & N'daw (cant really count Foster).

But N'daw was not always a regular. The actual squad is bigger than last seasons + last season we had them Europa games which stretched a rather thin squad.

I blame Pannu as well for not holding on to Hughton and telling Norwich to fekk off. But you know how Pannu is gotta take the dollars every time.

kro

bluenosekev
bluenosekev

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenosekev Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:41 am

evergreen blue wrote: I've been saying for the last few games, even the win against Bolton, that he seems out of his depth, somehow.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think we've played the same players two games running. It's as if he doesn't know his best players.

It's no wonder they're playing like strangers. They are strangers.

signs

That Bolton game we had 42% possession Bolton had 58% - what happenned yesterday could have easily happened against Bolton if it werent for the fact that we scored with vitually our sole attack of the first half and got a fortunate penalty, Bolton just never had anyone to finish us off like Barnsley did yesterday. All that win did on Tuesday night was paper over the cracks.

42% & 41% possession at home in the championship for two home games running is simply shocking.

Clark needs to go asap, this guy could turn out to be worse than Mcleish god forbid.

kro
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

Back to top Go down

Post  Raters Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:21 pm

hootie63 wrote:

But we did perform like that under CH granted not on a regular basis .

Don't disagree with people about LC, but they seem to look at last season through rose tinted glasses. Difference is, we didn't play like that for a whole game, just one half
Raters
Raters

like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Raters Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:23 pm

"bluenosekev"
I blame Pannu as well for not holding on to Hughton and telling Norwich to fekk off. But you know how Pannu is gotta take the dollars every time.

kro

Unfortunately you can't blame Pannu for that. Hughton was always going. There was nothing Pannu could do to stop him. If we'd have been promoted it would have been different. But Hughton failed in that, well when I say failed i meant bottled it against Blackpool
Raters
Raters

like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdham bluenose Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:14 pm

bluenosekev wrote:We need Clark gone he is a poor football manager.

KRO

That about sums it up Kev.

All this talk and no delivery, all these weekly emails of excuses. Excuses, excuses, excuses - it's fekkin' McLeish all over again.

lowdham bluenose

like : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  hootie63 Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:22 pm

"The training was excellent on Friday. The lads that are on the bench are working extremely hard and pushing the lads in the team, who knew they had to perform to keep their jersey but we were so flat from the first whistle. I don’t want to come out making excuses but you’re already without your two first-choice right-backs and then you lose your top left-back.

The reason that I didn’t move Jonathan Spector to right-back at the start was because I wanted his energy in the middle but I ended up having to put him at left-back. It’s the proverbial square pegs in round holes and by the end we were a mismatch. We had experienced wingers playing in defence and experienced strikers trying to drop into midfield. It was just an awful day."

So why we start Davies and switch Ibanez to right back
So why didn't we play Morrison instead of unfit Keith Fahey
So why didn't we Have Gordon on the bench to replace Murphy instead of a midfielder who's isn't match fit

At least he was right about one thing "An awful day"
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down