The Royal Blue Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paul Caddis

3 posters

Go down

Paul Caddis Empty Paul Caddis

Post  hootie63 Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:10 pm

Could be out for upto 3 months after the club announced he might need surgery on the shoulder he dislocated in the 2-1 win over Bolton the club are waiting on a 2nd opinion before looking for a replacement

Keep strong Paul and Good Luck
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

like : 40

https://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Paul Caddis Empty Re: Paul Caddis

Post  bluenoseghag Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:32 pm

Awful news, looked to be a great signing
bluenoseghag
bluenoseghag

like : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdham bluenose Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:38 pm

Absolute crap news. Why, oh why? OK, injuries happen and we must expect them but it is a guy who has recently signed and showed so much promise.

Last year we were screwed when Murphy was out in the left back position. This could distort the team structure.

I just hope LC plays Spector in his place. Spector is a utility player and right back is one of his better positions and he did well there last season. For me this will test LC because if he play Davies there then that will be a double crapper - firstly it is a square peg in a round hole and secondly if Davies is not good enough to play in his position of centre back then why is he good enough to play right back?

So shyte news about Caddis but it well tell me a lot about Lee Clark

Last edited by lowdham bluenose on Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

lowdham bluenose

like : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down