The Royal Blue Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

****Blues v Bolton Wanderers Match Thread****

+5
Raters
lowdham bluenose
bluenosekev
evergreen blue
hootie63
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

****Blues v Bolton Wanderers Match Thread**** - Page 3 Empty ****Blues v Bolton Wanderers Match Thread****

Post  hootie63 Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:24 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Birmingham City take on Bolton Wanderers at St Andrews and with both teams having average starts to the season the game could go either way .
History is on Blues side with 33 wins 14 draws and 15 Bolton wins in the 62 games played at St Andrews between the teams and will be interesting to see if Lee Clark sticks with the team that played well in the 2-2 draw at Nottingham Forest.

hootie63
hootie63
Admin

like : 40

https://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

****Blues v Bolton Wanderers Match Thread**** - Page 3 Empty Re: ****Blues v Bolton Wanderers Match Thread****

Post  Raters Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:46 am

bluenosekev wrote:
bluenoseghag wrote:
bluenosekev wrote:
bluenoseghag wrote:I couldn't go last night, but from what a friend told me (and what i got from the radio) is that we deserved to win. That apart from the end of the 2 halves Bolton didn't really have a look in and we could've scored 3 or 4 if not for their keeper.

Glad to see Fahey on for Mullins, and I actually agreed with LC bringing on Davies because Fahey Morrison might've got overrun in midfield, though Gomis should've been on the bench.

And Kev, i like the fact he replaces Burke, Elliott was outperforming him so Burke should be the one to come off. It's like picking Ibanez over Davies, the players need to prove why they should start rather than starting based on what they did last season, which can only be good for the team

ghag, When it comes to substituting your best player there is the Chris Hughton way (you dont) or the Lee Clark way (get a list of the players names, get a pin and close your eyes). You getting my drift here ? affraid

kro

Maybe, although Burke might've been our best player (by far) last season, but he hasn't done it this season. Redmond is much better on the right and the left and no matter how good someone is, if they're not playing well they don't deserve a god given right to be in the team, a problem every England manager has failed to tackle for a long while.

If Burke was playing as well as he did last season, then i would agree that taking him off is ridiculous

Burke is playing well tho, he is the pick of a poor bunch & am a big fan of Redmond, if only he could cross a ball.

Burke or Redmond ? its a no-brainer.

kro

TBF last night he was decent until he tired. But from what I've seen of him so far he has been below par.
Raters
Raters

like : 17

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3