The Royal Blue Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

moxley hints a rival bidders with substantially more cash that the italian

+5
evergreen blue
JayKaye
hootie63
bluenosekev
bluesbot
9 posters

Go down

moxley hints a rival bidders with substantially more cash that the italian Empty moxley hints a rival bidders with substantially more cash that the italian

Post  bluesbot Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

its towards the end of the interview, but moxley refuses to give away much info, so take from that what you will, also says that 3 groups have done due dilligence of the club

bluesbot

like : 6

Back to top Go down

moxley hints a rival bidders with substantially more cash that the italian Empty Re: moxley hints a rival bidders with substantially more cash that the italian

Post  bluenosekev Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:24 pm

Interesting that.

One way or another its looking like Carson's days could well be numbered thank fekk.

kro.
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

like : 45

Back to top Go down

moxley hints a rival bidders with substantially more cash that the italian Empty Re: moxley hints a rival bidders with substantially more cash that the italian

Post  hootie63 Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:29 pm

At least it sounds like they are open to offers just got to be the right offer for them and maybe not whats best for the club driving

roller coaster
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

like : 40

https://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  JayKaye Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:37 pm

I bet Carson gets to hear the proof of the prosecution before the deal is done

Everything will be in place for the week of his trial and once he finds out how much hard evidence there is/isn't then the deal will be done/off

KRO
hand gesture
JayKaye
JayKaye
Admin

like : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  hootie63 Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:28 pm

JayKaye wrote:I bet Carson gets to hear the proof of the prosecution before the deal is done

Everything will be in place for the week of his trial and once he finds out how much hard evidence there is/isn't then the deal will be done/off

KRO
hand gesture

This forum
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evergreen blue Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:31 pm

The sooner in the season this whole damn sorry saga gets sorted he better. Banner
evergreen blue
evergreen blue

like : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenoseghag Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:39 pm

Just a pity that this possible good news has come out the mouth of a serial bullshitter in Neil Moxley. Had it come from Nursey or Tattum i would believe it much more than out of NM.

Hope it's true though
bluenoseghag
bluenoseghag

like : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  hootie63 Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:43 pm

A very different opinion on Paladini

I’LL make no bones about it – Gianni Paladini and his consortium would be great owners of Birmingham City.
I’ve known Gianni for nearly 30 years and although his time in charge at Queens Park Rangers seems to have given some Blues fans a jaundiced view of him, I think they’re wrong.
The television documentary about QPR, ‘The Four-Year Plan’, appears to have coloured plenty of opinions since news broke this week that Gianni and a consortium of Italian backers were bidding to buy Blues from Carson Yeung and Co.
Yet some of the more ridiculous stuff that came out in that documentary was really down to flamboyant billionaire Flavio Briatore, who was part of the ownership group at Loftus Road but isn’t involved in this bid.

And, anyway, this is different. Gianni isn’t someone who’s come out of nowhere and thinks that Birmingham’s just north of London.
He’s lived here for 40 years and his kids were born in the city; he understands the mentality of Blues and their supporters very well and, frankly, if he does end up buying them, his credibility would be on the line far more than it would be at any other club.
I think that means he’d put that extra little bit in – and I don’t mean just in terms of cash. He’ll see it as somewhere he can get his feet under the table and really make a difference to the club and their fans.
He has a good track record in the past as an agent, bringing to England some of the first Italian players to appear here – names like Fabrizio Ravanellii and former Baggies favourite Enzo Maresca (pictured) – as well as the top-class Brazilian Juninho.
That shows he has a real handle on the value of good players.
He knows what it will take to get Blues promoted and if he’s got to spend a few million more, then he will, but he’ll want value for money. I think he’d be prudent, but he wouldn’t try to do things on the cheap.
And I certainly don’t see him as the kind of owner who would come in and impose players on Lee Clark and his management team – Gianni’s a real football man and I think he’d let the boss get on with it.
Most importantly, I think he would engender a sense of goodwill between the club and the fans, which Blues desperately need to rediscover.
He would be far more approachable than the current regime have been – he’d be in this city, not on the other side of the world, for a start! – and I think the club needs that kind of emotional lift.
There’s been a lot of cynicism around all the off-the-field money troubles and Blues need to get rid of that quickly, so that everyone can concentrate on getting the club back in the Premier League.
Carson Yeung agreeing to this bid and accepting that his time is up would be a good start.
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raters Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:57 am

We'd be so feckin lucky! NOT
Raters
Raters

like : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  SimonBCFC Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:26 pm

hootie63 wrote:A very different opinion on Paladini

I’LL make no bones about it – Gianni Paladini and his consortium would be great owners of Birmingham City.
I’ve known Gianni for nearly 30 years and although his time in charge at Queens Park Rangers seems to have given some Blues fans a jaundiced view of him, I think they’re wrong.
The television documentary about QPR, ‘The Four-Year Plan’, appears to have coloured plenty of opinions since news broke this week that Gianni and a consortium of Italian backers were bidding to buy Blues from Carson Yeung and Co.
Yet some of the more ridiculous stuff that came out in that documentary was really down to flamboyant billionaire Flavio Briatore, who was part of the ownership group at Loftus Road but isn’t involved in this bid.

And, anyway, this is different. Gianni isn’t someone who’s come out of nowhere and thinks that Birmingham’s just north of London.
He’s lived here for 40 years and his kids were born in the city; he understands the mentality of Blues and their supporters very well and, frankly, if he does end up buying them, his credibility would be on the line far more than it would be at any other club.
I think that means he’d put that extra little bit in – and I don’t mean just in terms of cash. He’ll see it as somewhere he can get his feet under the table and really make a difference to the club and their fans.
He has a good track record in the past as an agent, bringing to England some of the first Italian players to appear here – names like Fabrizio Ravanellii and former Baggies favourite Enzo Maresca (pictured) – as well as the top-class Brazilian Juninho.
He knows what it will take to get Blues promoted and if he’s got to spend a few million more, then he will, but he’ll want value for money. I think he’d be prudent, but he wouldn’t try to do things on the cheap.
And I certainly don’t see him as the kind of owner who would come in and impose players on Lee Clark and his management team – Gianni’s a real football man and I think he’d let the boss get on with it.
Most importantly, I think he would engender a sense of goodwill between the club and the fans, which Blues desperately need to rediscover.
He would be far more approachable than the current regime have been – he’d be in this city, not on the other side of the world, for a start! – and I think the club needs that kind of emotional lift.
There’s been a lot of cynicism around all the off-the-field money troubles and Blues need to get rid of that quickly, so that everyone can concentrate on getting the club back in the Premier League.
Carson Yeung agreeing to this bid and accepting that his time is up would be a good start.

Who wrote this?

SimonBCFC

like : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  hootie63 Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:10 pm

SimonBCFC wrote:
hootie63 wrote:A very different opinion on Paladini

Who wrote this?

Mel Eves whoever that is (Sunday Mercury)
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdham bluenose Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:58 am

I want a proper fekkin' owner, not some shady nightclub owner. I am fekkin' fed up with sleazey owners.

lowdham bluenose

like : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Raters Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:34 am

lowdham bluenose wrote:I want a proper fekkin' owner, not some shady nightclub owner. I am fekkin' fed up with sleazey owners.

Best start saving and buy the club yourself then.

Oh hang on, you said your fed up with sleazy owners......shit

laughing
Raters
Raters

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdham bluenose Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:06 pm

Raters wrote:
lowdham bluenose wrote:I want a proper fekkin' owner, not some shady nightclub owner. I am fekkin' fed up with sleazey owners.

laughing

Fekk me, I'm splitting my sides.

lowdham bluenose

like : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Raters Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:10 pm

lowdham bluenose wrote:
Raters wrote:

laughing

Fekk me, I'm splitting my sides.

Sorry mate i was only joking!
Raters
Raters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum