The Royal Blue Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not much Changed then

5 posters

Go down

Not much Changed then Empty Not much Changed then

Post  hootie63 Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:29 pm

So the madness of the transfer window has ended and actually we are in better shape than i thought we would be.
Still got Davies, Redmond, Zigic, Butland, Burke all we need now is for these players to step forward and start performing to the same standards they set last year then hopefully in a weeks time we can add a couple more when the loan window opens

KRO
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

like : 40

https://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Not much Changed then Empty Re: Not much Changed then

Post  fatlad Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:40 am

still need a few loanees imo

fatlad

like : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  hootie63 Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:42 am

fatlad wrote:still need a few loanees imo

yes we do more like Caddis will do sounds a fighter something we have been lacking
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenoseghag Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:45 am

I think as a squad we're fine. A pacey striker would be nice, but all we need is Clark to drop that waster Mullins and we'll be a top 6 side really
bluenoseghag
bluenoseghag

like : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacksmith Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:15 am

We need an enforcer in midfield. Mullins just isn't up to the job, with the result that the rest of the midfield are stifled in their attacking intentions.
Blacksmith
Blacksmith

like : 0

http://www.bluesviews.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenoseghag Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:57 am

Blacksmith wrote:We need an enforcer in midfield. Mullins just isn't up to the job, with the result that the rest of the midfield are stifled in their attacking intentions.

True, and every Bluenose in the crowd can see this, so you must wonder why the man that matters can't
bluenoseghag
bluenoseghag

Back to top Go down

Post  hootie63 Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:58 am

bluenoseghag wrote:
Blacksmith wrote:We need an enforcer in midfield. Mullins just isn't up to the job, with the result that the rest of the midfield are stifled in their attacking intentions.

True, and every Bluenose in the crowd can see this, so you must wonder why the man that matters can't

I think we could be seeing the same as last season a few come in during the Loan window which opens next week, i Just hope they prove a lot better than they did last season
hootie63
hootie63
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenosekev Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:10 am

hootie63 wrote:
bluenoseghag wrote:

I think we could be seeing the same as last season a few come in during the Loan window which opens next week, i Just hope they prove a lot better than they did last season

Last seasons loans were disappointing although Townsend did give us good balance on the left. Problem at the moment is can Lee Clark be trusted to bring in some decent loanee's ? Judging on his signings so far I would say NO.

kro.
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

like : 45

Back to top Go down

Post  bluenoseghag Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:18 am

bluenosekev wrote:
hootie63 wrote:
bluenoseghag wrote:

Last seasons loans were disappointing although Townsend did give us good balance on the left. Problem at the moment is can Lee Clark be trusted to bring in some decent loanee's ? Judging on his signings so far I would say NO.

kro.

Lee Clark has brought in 2 loans so far, a back-up LB and a RB in caddis who looks quality Cheering
bluenoseghag
bluenoseghag

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum