Coventry Away In Cup

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coventry Away In Cup

Post  bluenosekev on Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:07 am

A day return from Brum (new st) to Cov is just £3.50 ( off peak)

Theres a train virtually every 15 mins..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Train into Cov - pub and a few beers - then Taxi to ground thumb up


Thoughts?


kro.

avatar
bluenosekev

Posts : 1273
like : 45
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 57
Location : Billesley

Back to top Go down

Re: Coventry Away In Cup

Post  hootie63 on Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:12 am

Ticket selling procedures for the fixture at the Ricoh Arena will be confirmed in due course, however the club have been informed by the Sky Blues that prices will be as follows:
Adults - £15
Over-60s/16-21-year olds - £10
Under-16s - £5

avatar
hootie63
Admin

Posts : 1071
like : 40
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 54
Location : Birmingham

http://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Coventry Away In Cup

Post  bluenosekev on Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:29 pm

hootie63 wrote:Ticket selling procedures for the fixture at the Ricoh Arena will be confirmed in due course, however the club have been informed by the Sky Blues that prices will be as follows:
Adults - £15
Over-60s/16-21-year olds - £10
Under-16s - £5



Cant argue with them prices thumb up


Female
avatar
bluenosekev

Posts : 1273
like : 45
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 57
Location : Billesley

Back to top Go down

Re: Coventry Away In Cup

Post  SimonBCFC on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:44 pm

Got mine Cheering

SimonBCFC

Posts : 239
like : 20
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Coventry Away In Cup

Post  hootie63 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:07 pm

Will get mine tomorrow with the normal people laughing
avatar
hootie63
Admin

Posts : 1071
like : 40
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 54
Location : Birmingham

http://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Coventry Away In Cup

Post  SimonBCFC on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:11 pm

hootie63 wrote:Will get mine tomorrow with the normal people laughing

What membership are you?

Bronze and Blue are this afternoon...

SimonBCFC

Posts : 239
like : 20
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Coventry Away In Cup

Post  hootie63 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:21 pm

SimonBCFC wrote:
hootie63 wrote:Will get mine tomorrow with the normal people laughing

What membership are you?

Bronze and Blue are this afternoon...

I'm just a average Joe the only colour i do is Royal Blue i could use my contacts but should be plenty for General sale so i will leave them for a rainy day laughing
avatar
hootie63
Admin

Posts : 1071
like : 40
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 54
Location : Birmingham

http://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Coventry Away In Cup

Post  hootie63 on Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:07 pm

hootie63 wrote:
SimonBCFC wrote:
hootie63 wrote:Will get mine tomorrow with the normal people laughing

What membership are you?

Bronze and Blue are this afternoon...

I'm just a average Joe the only colour i do is Royal Blue i could use my contacts but should be plenty for General sale so i will leave them for a rainy day laughing

Was so looking forward to this only for the Mrs to put a spanner in the works and tell me we have been invited to a retirement party the same night and looks like she's as won fighting
avatar
hootie63
Admin

Posts : 1071
like : 40
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 54
Location : Birmingham

http://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Coventry Away In Cup

Post  bluenosekev on Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:06 am

hootie63 wrote:
hootie63 wrote:
SimonBCFC wrote:
hootie63 wrote:Will get mine tomorrow with the normal people laughing

What membership are you?

Bronze and Blue are this afternoon...

I'm just a average Joe the only colour i do is Royal Blue i could use my contacts but should be plenty for General sale so i will leave them for a rainy day laughing

Was so looking forward to this only for the Mrs to put a spanner in the works and tell me we have been invited to a retirement party the same night and looks like she's as won fighting


You Wuss.

Blues first everything else second thumb up

drinking
avatar
bluenosekev

Posts : 1273
like : 45
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 57
Location : Billesley

Back to top Go down

Re: Coventry Away In Cup

Post  evergreen blue on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:36 pm


I want us to win, but I certainly want us to put up better performances than we have in the league so far.

I want us to come ouit firing on all cylinders. Not cold and caught on the hop loke we have so far. We cannot keep coming back from goals down. Let's score first for a welcome change.

Banner
avatar
evergreen blue

Posts : 508
like : 33
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 85
Location : dorridge

Back to top Go down

Re: Coventry Away In Cup

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum