Guess The Gate.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guess The Gate.

Post  bluenosekev on Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:01 am

First topic message reminder :

Throughout the season we will be running a Guess the Gate competition where the overhaul winner at the end of the season will receive a gift voucher for the club shop.

Starting this week with our home game v Charlton just click the Guess The Gate link above (underneath Bcfc.com) and have your guess and leave your username, Points will be added up after every home League game, whatever points you have accumulated v Charlton will be carried on to the next home game v Peterborough and so on.

Good Luck.


COYBB
avatar
bluenosekev

Posts : 1273
like : 45
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 56
Location : Billesley

Back to top Go down


Re: Guess The Gate.

Post  Midland Red on Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:28 am

Thanks friend....yes, I did notice the Man from Lowdham affraid

Midland Red

Posts : 5
like : 1
Join date : 2012-09-17

Back to top Go down

greetings

Post  baron von bluenose on Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:22 am

welcome midland red
avatar
baron von bluenose

Posts : 201
like : 18
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 50
Location : castle brom birmingham

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess The Gate.

Post  lowdham bluenose on Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:24 pm

Midland Red wrote:Thanks friend....yes, I did notice the Man from Lowdham affraid

Cheers Midland. Rolling Eyes

lowdham bluenose

Posts : 170
like : 10
Join date : 2012-09-04
Location : Lowdham, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess The Gate.

Post  lowdham bluenose on Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:32 pm

I have just posted an entry.

Can somebody tell me if it has gone through?

Underneath is a long list of people with Bolton against their namebut no entries against them - and what is weird is that these people don't appear to be members on here.


lowdham bluenose

Posts : 170
like : 10
Join date : 2012-09-04
Location : Lowdham, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess The Gate.

Post  hootie63 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:27 pm

lowdham bluenose wrote:I have just posted an entry.

Can somebody tell me if it has gone through?

Underneath is a long list of people with Bolton against their namebut no entries against them - and what is weird is that these people don't appear to be members on here.


No it didn't work Lowds if you want to post the guess here and i will enter it for you, the competition is open to all whether members or not that is how JK and Few others wanted it and seems to work if people want to join the forum at the same time that is up to them. I've looked at the list and all the guesses appear on mine but will get others to check theirs incase other members cannot see the guesses also . thumb up
avatar
hootie63
Admin

Posts : 1071
like : 40
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 54
Location : Birmingham

http://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess The Gate.

Post  bluenosekev on Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:49 pm

Midland Red wrote:Thanks friend....yes, I did notice the Man from Lowdham affraid


How do you know he's a man?

Anyhow I heard he may be gayflag


signs
avatar
bluenosekev

Posts : 1273
like : 45
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 56
Location : Billesley

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess The Gate.

Post  bluenosekev on Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:51 pm

What browser you using Lowds?

Works fine in Chrome for me.


kro
avatar
bluenosekev

Posts : 1273
like : 45
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 56
Location : Billesley

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess The Gate.

Post  lowdham bluenose on Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:07 pm

Firefox

lowdham bluenose

Posts : 170
like : 10
Join date : 2012-09-04
Location : Lowdham, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess The Gate.

Post  lowdham bluenose on Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:11 pm

It has worked now.

I am a bit confused - there seems to be more entries than there are members on this forum.


lowdham bluenose

Posts : 170
like : 10
Join date : 2012-09-04
Location : Lowdham, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess The Gate.

Post  bluenosekev on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:57 pm

Well Ive been down St Andrews this morning to buy x4 Bolton tickets in the Tilton and they are all together in row 26 (Block 5) no queues in and out in 2 mins. So If you can get x4 seats together that far back in the Tilton the day before the match then we are in for a poor crowd.

We have approx 12000 season ticket holders.

Bolton don't travel well (even on a Saturday afternoon their travelling support is rubbish) so dont expect any more than x500 Trotters.

£28 on the day will put many off, its a stupid price that does more harm than good.

So we got approx,

12000 season ticket holders.
500 from Bolton.

Which makes you wonder how many have bought tickets in advance at £23 ?

Be amazed if there is more than 16k tbh.


kro.

avatar
bluenosekev

Posts : 1273
like : 45
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 56
Location : Billesley

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess The Gate.

Post  Raters on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:24 am

bluenosekev wrote:

Be amazed if there is more than 16k tbh.


kro.


Not a chance, if the were £15 i'd expect 18k - 19k no more. numbers simply don't match up.

Great fans, shit support
avatar
Raters

Posts : 573
like : 17
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess The Gate.

Post  bluenosekev on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:57 am

Raters wrote:
bluenosekev wrote:

Be amazed if there is more than 16k tbh.


kro.


Not a chance, if the were £15 i'd expect 18k - 19k no more. numbers simply don't match up.

Great fans, shit support

I forgot to add the shit football aint exactly helping either.


signs
avatar
bluenosekev

Posts : 1273
like : 45
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 56
Location : Billesley

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess The Gate.

Post  bluenosekev on Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:22 am

Just noticed Guess the Gate in Blues chat on main forum, was surprised to see it in there, thought it might be somewhere else on the forum like General Chat..

Good way of plugging this forum thumb up


Well done hoots.


kro.
avatar
bluenosekev

Posts : 1273
like : 45
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 56
Location : Billesley

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess The Gate.

Post  Raters on Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:49 am

bluenosekev wrote:
Raters wrote:
bluenosekev wrote:

Be amazed if there is more than 16k tbh.


kro.


Not a chance, if the were £15 i'd expect 18k - 19k no more. numbers simply don't match up.

Great fans, shit support

I forgot to add the shit football aint exactly helping either.


signs

Ain't that a fact!!!!!!
avatar
Raters

Posts : 573
like : 17
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess The Gate.

Post  lowdham bluenose on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:07 am

I still don't get why there are more entrants than there are active members.

lowdham bluenose

Posts : 170
like : 10
Join date : 2012-09-04
Location : Lowdham, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess The Gate.

Post  hootie63 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:19 am

lowdham bluenose wrote:I still don't get why there are more entrants than there are active members.

because we advertise it on most Forums, FB and Twitter not just here that was how some wanted it then if some want to join they can it's a choice thing but we are trying to get one up and running for members only Cheering
avatar
hootie63
Admin

Posts : 1071
like : 40
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 54
Location : Birmingham

http://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess The Gate.

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:33 pm

Anyone know who's top ? Female Female

And i think Kev is taking it a little too serious "sitting outside the ticket office counting Bluenoses" laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Guess The Gate.

Post  bluenosekev on Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:00 pm

Gate last night was 14,693.

Points have been totted up, view the table to see where you are.

Anyhow that was a poor poor crowd last night so how many will be at St Andrews on Saturday for the Barnsley game? Bearing in mind the game is live on sky Tv (there will be a live stream in the Private Area) we could be in for our lowest crowd for many years..Tickets in the Tilton Rd are priced at £18.00 (Adult) @ £23.00 pay on the day (yea I kid you not).

Barnsley arent the greatest of travellers and with the tea time kick off (5.20pm) I will be amazed if there are any more than 500 of them.

Anyhow get your Guess the Gate in NOW and remember there us a £25.00 voucher to spend in the club shop for the overall winner.

Good Luck.


kro.




avatar
bluenosekev

Posts : 1273
like : 45
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 56
Location : Billesley

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess The Gate.

Post  Raters on Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:24 pm

bluenosekev wrote:Gate last night was 14,693.

Points have been totted up, view the table to see where you are.

Anyhow that was a poor poor crowd last night so how many will be at St Andrews on Saturday for the Barnsley game? Bearing in mind the game is live on sky Tv (there will be a live stream in the Private Area) we could be in for our lowest crowd for many years..Tickets in the Tilton Rd are priced at £18.00 (Adult) @ £23.00 pay on the day (yea I kid you not).

Barnsley arent the greatest of travellers and with the tea time kick off (5.20pm) I will be amazed if there are any more than 500 of them.

Anyhow get your Guess the Gate in NOW and remember there us a £25.00 voucher to spend in the club shop for the overall winner.

Good Luck.


kro.





Oh bolloxs I forgot it was a 5.20 kick off. I may not even go to this!!
avatar
Raters

Posts : 573
like : 17
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess The Gate.

Post  lowdham bluenose on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:32 am

Raters wrote:




Oh bolloxs I forgot it was a 5.20 kick off. I may not even go to this!![/quote]


Fekk me - you're always moaning that you are pushed to get there in time and moaning about the traffic and parking, so Blues put back the KO to accomodate you and then you say you might not go.

You need shooting. Shooting

lowdham bluenose

Posts : 170
like : 10
Join date : 2012-09-04
Location : Lowdham, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess The Gate.

Post  Raters on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:44 am

lowdham bluenose wrote:
Raters wrote:




Oh bolloxs I forgot it was a 5.20 kick off. I may not even go to this!!


Fekk me - you're always moaning that you are pushed to get there in time and moaning about the traffic and parking, so Blues put back the KO to accomodate you and then you say you might not go.

You need shooting. Shooting [/quote]

Nah it's not that, got family stuff on Saturday night.
avatar
Raters

Posts : 573
like : 17
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess The Gate.

Post  evergreen blue on Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:24 am


I've just looked up the points table. I'm at number 80. At least they've got my age right.


Female By the way. Does this bird come out to play?
avatar
evergreen blue

Posts : 508
like : 33
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 85
Location : dorridge

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess The Gate.

Post  bluenosekev on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:26 am

Crowd today was 13,893.

Soon as JK has got 5 mins he will update the table.


kro
avatar
bluenosekev

Posts : 1273
like : 45
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 56
Location : Billesley

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess The Gate.

Post  bluenosebryan on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:58 am

whos gonna get it right when they guess under 10k laughing
avatar
bluenosebryan

Posts : 253
like : 25
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 47
Location : where its pissing down

http://westmidsfansforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess The Gate.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum