The Royal Blue Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Start is in Sight!

4 posters

Go down

The Start is in Sight! Empty The Start is in Sight!

Post  Forza Blues Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:02 am

Got to say the nerves are starting can't wait for Saturday I urge you all to come and support us in our quest to bring the atmosphere back to ST Andrews we need as many of you there as possible bring your flags ,banners ,scarfs , rattles, horns whatever to make noise lets back Lee Clarks boys and roar them on to a opening day victory ........
We are Brummies , we are loud , we are proud , we are FORZA BLUES !!!

Like if your joining us or feel free to post your comments
Forza Blues
Forza Blues

like : 3

https://www.facebook.com/forzablues

Back to top Go down

The Start is in Sight! Empty Re: The Start is in Sight!

Post  bluenosekev Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Forza Blues wrote:Got to say the nerves are starting can't wait for Saturday I urge you all to come and support us in our quest to bring the atmosphere back to ST Andrews we need as many of you there as possible bring your flags ,banners ,scarfs , rattles, horns whatever to make noise lets back Lee Clarks boys and roar them on to a opening day victory ........

Blues can do 1.

No way am I paying £32.00.

All us who pay on the day lets turn up TOMORROW night and fekk the Charlton game.

kro.
bluenosekev
bluenosekev

like : 45

Back to top Go down

Post  SimonBCFC Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:51 pm

bluenosekev wrote:
Forza Blues wrote:Got to say the nerves are starting can't wait for Saturday I urge you all to come and support us in our quest to bring the atmosphere back to ST Andrews we need as many of you there as possible bring your flags ,banners ,scarfs , rattles, horns whatever to make noise lets back Lee Clarks boys and roar them on to a opening day victory ........

Blues can do 1.

No way am I paying £32.00.

All us who pay on the day lets turn up TOMORROW night and fekk the Charlton game.

kro.

Put your youthful looks to good use Kev, 7 quid for kids :/

SimonBCFC

like : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  hootie63 Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:59 pm

So what went wrong

Was it the location the group was given by the club ?

For me the location was always going to be a big sticking point GM as never been popular with the regular Bluenose

Was it the lack of promotion from the ticket office ?

Surely if the club want this to work then the ticket office needs to start asking supporters that purchase tickets if they want singing area because not everybody reads social network sites

Was it just lack of interest in improving the atmosphere as the intimidating rowdy crowd we were known for gone for ever ?

Seems that when the Rowdy troublesome supporter decided enough is enough so the intimidating atmosphere died and only returns for the big games when some of the old style supporters return.

Is their too much them and us attitude towards different sections of the crowd ?

People knock Block 11 for the banter and songs but surely Block 11 is just a unofficial singing section and wherever people are the main object is to get all the fans singing as one and getting behind the team

i remember a couple of games last year when Block 11 sang "we will sing on our own" which was banter but some in the KOP took exception to that and started booing surely they should of been joining in or at least singing something in response like we did years ago when we had standing.

So maybe its a attitude problem that as come into modern living and most people hate being told what to do and when to do it

hootie63
hootie63
Admin

like : 40

https://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum