Bury friendly announced

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bury friendly announced

Post  hootie63 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:38 pm

Blues have announced they will replace the previously scheduled friendly v Oldham that has been cancelled and replaced with a trip to BURY instead on the same day July 31st kick off 7.45pm
avatar
hootie63
Admin

Posts : 1071
like : 40
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 54
Location : Birmingham

http://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Bury friendly announced

Post  bluenosekev on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:48 pm

hootie63 wrote:Blues have announced they will replace the previously scheduled friendly v Oldham that has been cancelled and replaced with a trip to BURY instead on the same day July 31st kick off 7.45pm

Oh well PP saved a few quid on the petrol then Wink

cheers
avatar
bluenosekev

Posts : 1273
like : 45
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 57
Location : Billesley

Back to top Go down

Re: Bury friendly announced

Post  Raters on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:07 pm

bluenosekev wrote:
hootie63 wrote:Blues have announced they will replace the previously scheduled friendly v Oldham that has been cancelled and replaced with a trip to BURY instead on the same day July 31st kick off 7.45pm

Oh well PP saved a few quid on the petrol then Wink

cheers

Olham cancelled, seems they'd prefer to play an Man City X1
avatar
Raters

Posts : 573
like : 17
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Bury friendly announced

Post  fatlad on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:50 am

any news on if were playing bruges?

fatlad

Posts : 63
like : 4
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 43
Location : Yardley

Back to top Go down

Re: Bury friendly announced

Post  bluenosekev on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:57 am

fatlad wrote:any news on if were playing bruges?

Deff not - Maybe next season.

kro.
avatar
bluenosekev

Posts : 1273
like : 45
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 57
Location : Billesley

Back to top Go down

Re: Bury friendly announced

Post  hootie63 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:08 am

bluenosekev wrote:
fatlad wrote:any news on if were playing bruges?

Deff not - Maybe next season.

kro.

They did try to arrange a friendly but could not find a date suitable for both parties so that's why we are playing Royal Antwerp instead
avatar
hootie63
Admin

Posts : 1071
like : 40
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 54
Location : Birmingham

http://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Bury friendly announced

Post  bluenosebryan on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:38 am

hootie63 wrote:
bluenosekev wrote:
fatlad wrote:any news on if were playing bruges?

Deff not - Maybe next season.

kro.

They did try to arrange a friendly but could not find a date suitable for both parties so that's why we are playing Royal Antwerp instead
I reckon they could of got it sorted if they really wanted to
avatar
bluenosebryan

Posts : 253
like : 25
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 47
Location : where its pissing down

http://westmidsfansforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Bury friendly announced

Post  hootie63 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:56 am

Brugge play their first league game 28th July that's the reason they used and they had already agreed their friendlies
avatar
hootie63
Admin

Posts : 1071
like : 40
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 54
Location : Birmingham

http://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Bury friendly announced

Post  bluenosebryan on Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:59 pm

I know that hoots but they could of arranged it sooner especially after the way the 2 clubs got on so well last season,they could of come to some sort of agreement during last season as it is what the fans wanted
avatar
bluenosebryan

Posts : 253
like : 25
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 47
Location : where its pissing down

http://westmidsfansforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Bury friendly announced

Post  bluenosekev on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:31 pm

bluenosebryan wrote:I know that hoots but they could of arranged it sooner especially after the way the 2 clubs got on so well last season,they could of come to some sort of agreement during last season as it is what the fans wanted

ha ha am liking the new avatar Bry thumb up

laughing
avatar
bluenosekev

Posts : 1273
like : 45
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 57
Location : Billesley

Back to top Go down

Re: Bury friendly announced

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum