Membership

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Membership

Post  SimonBCFC on Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:27 am

Gold Member


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SimonBCFC

Posts : 239
like : 20
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Membership

Post  hootie63 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:00 am

you are still Brass to us mate laughing


thumb up
avatar
hootie63
Admin

Posts : 1071
like : 40
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 54
Location : Birmingham

http://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Membership

Post  SimonBCFC on Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:16 pm

hootie63 wrote:you are still Brass to us mate laughing


thumb up

Jealousy of my gold status Cool

Anyone platinum?

SimonBCFC

Posts : 239
like : 20
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Membership

Post  hootie63 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:47 am

You are Platinum in our eyes


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
hootie63
Admin

Posts : 1071
like : 40
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 54
Location : Birmingham

http://bluescollective.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Membership

Post  SimonBCFC on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:48 pm

hootie63 wrote:You are Platinum in our eyes


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks

gathering

SimonBCFC

Posts : 239
like : 20
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Membership

Post  Raters on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:56 pm

hootie63 wrote:You are Platinum in our eyes


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

get a room!
avatar
Raters

Posts : 573
like : 17
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Membership

Post  SimonBCFC on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:20 am

Raters wrote:
hootie63 wrote:You are Platinum in our eyes


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

get a room!

Jealousy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SimonBCFC

Posts : 239
like : 20
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Membership

Post  Raters on Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:04 pm

SimonBCFC wrote:
Raters wrote:
hootie63 wrote:You are Platinum in our eyes


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

get a room!

Jealousy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

laughing
avatar
Raters

Posts : 573
like : 17
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Membership

Post  evergreen blue on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:28 am


I'm a Golden Oldie. I come from that Golden Age before all this I.T. was invented. When you could leave your front door open and go into town, and best of all. A pub on each corner selling British Beer.

Oh I nearly forgot. Fish and chips 6 pence. Oh and bread and dripping for tea. yummy. Oh something else. Get into St Andrews with 48000 other folks for a tanner.

Yes a Golden Age. drinking supporter
avatar
evergreen blue

Posts : 508
like : 33
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 85
Location : dorridge

Back to top Go down

Re: Membership

Post  SimonBCFC on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:13 am

evergreen blue wrote:
I'm a Golden Oldie. I come from that Golden Age before all this I.T. was invented. When you could leave your front door open and go into town, and best of all. A pub on each corner selling British Beer.

Oh I nearly forgot. Fish and chips 6 pence. Oh and bread and dripping for tea. yummy. Oh something else. Get into St Andrews with 48000 other folks for a tanner.

Yes a Golden Age. drinking supporter

No internet, no mobile phones, no sky tv, no PS3

I'm out

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SimonBCFC

Posts : 239
like : 20
Join date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Membership

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum